ntd0

Mistake found in I-130 application

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I sent my I-130 petition earlier this month and it was accepted and forwarded to California Service Center on Friday. I noticed that I forgot to add the addresses for my wife's work history on the G-325A form (all foreign addresses). The I-130 has her current employer address. Anyone have an idea how they will handle this or what I could do to avoid any delays? Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I sent my I-130 petition earlier this month and it was accepted and forwarded to California Service Center on Friday. I noticed that I forgot to add the addresses for my wife's work history on the G-325A form (all foreign addresses). The I-130 has her current employer address. Anyone have an idea how they will handle this or what I could do to avoid any delays? Thanks.

I have not personally experienced this issue. But my recommendation is that you 1st call USCIS and find out their suggestion. IMO they should not send RFE for this :)

I accidentally forgot to sign G-325A form and my family member who sent I-130 package while I was on vacation with my wife found that I did not sign the document. I submitted a scan copy of G-325A with my signature and used a scan copy document with no issues and already received NOA2. Hope you should be fine :) Good Luck :)

I-130 Processed at USCIS

========================

12/17/2011 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

12/20/2011 : I-130 NOA1

05/11/2012 : I-130 NOA2

NVC

===

05/28/2012 : Received at NVC

06/11/2012 : Case number issued by NVC

06/11/2012 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent Email Sent to NVC

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Issued

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Paid

06/14/2012 : AOS Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/14/2012 : AOS Package Mailed to NVC

06/18/2012 : AOS Package Delivered to NVC

06/19/2012 : DS-3032 Accepted

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Issued

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Paid

06/21/2012 : IV Package Mailed to NVC

06/22/2012 : IV Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/22/2012 : IV Package Delivered to NVC

06/25/2012 : AOS Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : IV Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : Case Complete at NVC

08/01/2012 : Interview Date Assigned and Case Forwarded from NVC to Mumbai Consulate

09/07/2012 : Interview at Mumbai Consulate (Result: Approved!)

09/11/2012 : Received Visa in Mail at home

09/22/2012 : POE at Houston, TX (IAH)

Thanks. I called them. Looks like I'll just have to wait for them to review the application and request more info if needed. Hopefully I don't get an RFE for something so small :unsure:

just on off chance they give RFE....have your corrected document ready to submit

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.