Beauty for Ashes

Amal, Morocco Forever... Doodle bug, Jackie?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You've missed a lot recently! Some really awesome threads.

Dang! I have to admit that the drama can be entertaining to say the least. As long as it isn't in my world that is. :dance:

I am pretty much stuck over in facebook playing Zynga now. Mafia wars is just to much with my busy life. I have to get a different facebook account with less friends so I can keep up with everyone. Your still friends with me on facebook aren't you?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Dang! I have to admit that the drama can be entertaining to say the least. As long as it isn't in my world that is. :dance:

I am pretty much stuck over in facebook playing Zynga now. Mafia wars is just to much with my busy life. I have to get a different facebook account with less friends so I can keep up with everyone. Your still friends with me on facebook aren't you?

Yep!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Anyone ever hear from "kiyah"?

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Timeline

kind of like a car wreck.. fun to rubberneck, unbearable to be in

sigh...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good luck :thumbs:

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Hi y'all, I read posts once in a while. I don't have a reason to use the site anymore, but it's nice to see updates from old-timers as their husbands obtain citizenship and all the new baby updates.

My update~~ I left my 16 year sales career last year to persue other things, never been happier! No more stress of goals and deadlines.

I live with my daughter and her husband (and Lexy!). I have my own apartment, I call it the 'grandma' wing of the house. I work full time at a meaningless job (by choice, I will go back to sales one of these days).

My daughter had 3 surgeries this year. We hope and pray she will be all better soon. Alexis was just promoted to 4th grade! Her gpa is 3.75 and she is 9 years old now (going on 13..lol)

Thx for asking about me :blush:

Jackie (F)

Timeline

Hi y'all, I read posts once in a while. I don't have a reason to use the site anymore, but it's nice to see updates from old-timers as their husbands obtain citizenship and all the new baby updates.

My update~~ I left my 16 year sales career last year to persue other things, never been happier! No more stress of goals and deadlines.

I live with my daughter and her husband (and Lexy!). I have my own apartment, I call it the 'grandma' wing of the house. I work full time at a meaningless job (by choice, I will go back to sales one of these days).

My daughter had 3 surgeries this year. We hope and pray she will be all better soon. Alexis was just promoted to 4th grade! Her gpa is 3.75 and she is 9 years old now (going on 13..lol)

Thx for asking about me :blush:

Jackie (F)

I'm sorry to hear about you daughter.

Thanks Julianna. She has had years of female issues. First surgery was an exploratory in Feb. Then a partial hysterectomy in March and last week she had an abdominal hysterectomy. She's only 35 and now she has to accept that Lexy will be their only child. Her health should start to improve soon. She should be cleared to go back to work in July.

Edited by ~Jackie~

Timeline

Thanks Julianna. She has had years of female issues. First surgery was an exploratory in Feb. Then a partial hysterectomy in March and last week she had an abdominal hysterectomy. She's only 35 and now she has to accept that Lexy will be their only child. Her health should start to improve soon. She should be cleared to go back to work in July.

That is too bad.. but at least she has Lexy and her health will improve.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Nice to see you, Jackie - it's like old times in here now :dance:

Congrats on all the happy positives going on in your life - you deserve it ! And prayers for your daughter's speedy recovery (F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nice to see you posting Jackie. Sorry to hear about your daughter. It sounds like your grand daughter is one special little angel.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• 4 years later...

Logged in for the first time in a long time today and just had to say HIIIIIII all!!!

Noor and I divorced in 2013 (my choosing) and are still very close friends. It just wasn't working out as a marriage.

I hope all of you are doing well. <3

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.