John&Juvy

Racist neighbor ???

62 posts in this topic

Why? Because I think your rights end the moment mine start being disregarded? The humanity! We live in a sociery and we should respect each other - and yes, that includes not driving a loud car in the middle of the night, and not allowing your child to throw a temper tantrum in the middle of a shop.

Do you want to scream every night from the top of your lungs? I'm sure there is a tundra or a desert for you out there. If you are in the city, expect to be fined.

I would be may get mad too If it's in the middle of the night. Luckily to us our daughter dont really fuss alot, once in awhile like what all baby is. But I'm not gonna cover my baby's mouth with my hand or shut all the windows coz I be worried that our old fat bitter B*tch neighbor will get upset ! She's no queen of england nor a queen of the neighborhood.

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I think you once admitted to being a racist, I'll need to find the thread -- now you reveal yourself as intolerant also.

Can you be racist and tolerant? :wow: Yay, logic.

I would be may get mad too If it's in the middle of the night. Luckily to us our daughter dont really fuss alot, once in awhile like what all baby is. But I'm not gonna cover my baby's mouth with my hand or shut all the windows coz I be worried that our old fat bitter B*tch neighbor will get upset ! She's no queen of england nor a queen of the neighborhood.

Seems you respect her as much as she respects you. So why the surprised face?

You seems like the type of mother that would let her child run amock in a nice restaurant, disturbing everyone's meals and not undestanding why there is a problem.

And btw, I don't care if a child screams in pleasure or because it is mad, I care that it screams. You didn't even try to make it stop.

How does any of that make her racist ?

It doesn't, it is just fancy to call someone a racist nowadays.

Edited by Peter_Pan

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

How does any of that make her racist ?

I was probably just guessing. Maybe she's not.. she just maybe really have a plain nasty attitude .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

I hate people with louds motorcycles/cars, absolutely hate them - they are so loud they wake me up at least 4-5 times a night, and I suffer from insomnia too. They are so loud you actually have to cover your eats. I wish they would all crash into each other and spill their petty useless brains on the sidewalk.

I agree some are to the extreme. I ride a Metric cruiser with factory pipes. I got behind a Harley that was so loud it was almost painful. They should be cited for that. No one has the right be that disrespectful of their surrounding fellow man.

Now as for Harleys Why anyone would pay twice as much for half the bike is beyond me. I mean it's their money but dropping an extra 10k for a inferior product, just to try and look cool is absurd. Odd think is they think they are non conformist.

To the OP, make a poster board and face it towards that neighbors house. Have it say "Shove it up your A-Hole, And enjoy the rest of your day!!". That way it keeps the communication open between you and your neighbor.

It's not a surprise to me that she hates us.... What surprised me is when she slammed her windows and shut the blinds when my 4 months old daughter was making all those noise that she can hear from her house. But I guess your right, what happened today shouldn't also be a surprise to me, knowing that she is a nasty b**tch. She dont care even when my daughter is just 4 months old lol.

Edited by John&Juvy
SzIKm4.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You seems like the type of mother that would let her child run amock in a nice restaurant, disturbing everyone's meals and not undestanding why there is a problem.

And btw, I don't care if a child screams in pleasure or because it is mad, I care that it screams. You didn't even try to make it stop.

Yes, you can be an ignorant racist, an intolerant fool and a selfish, hateful, negative, miserable individual, sure you can.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree some are to the extreme. I ride a Metric cruiser with factory pipes. I got behind a Harley that was so loud it was almost painful. They should be cited for that. No one has the right be that disrespectful of their surrounding fellow man.

Now as for Harleys Why anyone would pay twice as much for half the bike is beyond me. I mean it's their money but dropping an extra 10k for a inferior product, just to try and look cool is absurd. Odd think is they think they are non conformist.

Based on what?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Excuse me ???? Now you are judging me ??? LOl. You are a I.D.I.O.T. Not gonna explain my self to a low life like you. I posted what happened, and want to hear some experiences of other people, not a judgement from a scam like you. But like I said again. YOu can't control anybody's action towards you.

Edited by John&Juvy
SzIKm4.png

Timeline

Excuse me ???? Now you are judging me ??? LOl. You are a I.D.I.O.T. Not gonna explain my self to a low life like you. I posted what happened, and want to hear some experiences of other people, not a judgement from a scam like you. But like I said again. YOu can't control anybody's action towards you.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Edited by Peter_Pan

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Timeline

Yes, you can be an ignorant racist, an intolerant fool and a selfish, hateful, negative, miserable individual, sure you can.

I was simply poiting out a pleonasm. The mere definition of the word racist, includes the meaning "+ intolerant".

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.