mmuste01

Chat and Email Records

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, :D

I just received the NOA1. I am a US citizen and my wife is in Manila. I went there on March 19th and we were married March 30th.

I sent a copy of emails and chat records with the I-130. Now I am keeping a record of our chats from the time of the wedding to the embassy interview. I prefer to save chats because my wife can chat for hours but her email replies are usually one sentence. So im trying to decide what is the best way to save the chat records. What I've been doing is taking a screen shot of the Yahoo chat window everyday and saving it to a file. That would give her about 250 or so chat records for the interview. But this just shows one page of random everyday chat.

My question is this:

At the embassy interview are they looking for complete chat sessions to determine we have an ongoing marriage or are they just looking to see if we communicate all the time. Will they be satisfied with one page of chat per day that doen't really make any sense to them or do they have to have full converstions to examine?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I think showing regular communication activity which a couple would normally talk about, living together finally, expected work, vacation / travel, family stuff etc. We did a variety of stuff email, cards, Skype. They read thousands of these and I believe can sort out BS from fact. You will be fine.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.