ma9j4

Is 20 picture's enough for interview

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Is 20 picture's enough for interview

No one can really answer that for you except the Consular Officer who will be looking at them.

ONE photo of the two of you together can be enough --- if that photo, along with your other evidence, convinces the CO that you are worthy of approval.

On the other hand, if you have 10 photos of YOU standing outside the Kremlin, and 10 photos of HER standing outside the Kremlin and NO photos of the two of you together -- then the photos are absolutely worthless as evidence.

Don't focus on the number of photos--- but what do these photos say to someone looking at them.

A photo of you and her together(shows that you've met but doesn't prove much more)-- good

Photos of you and her together at different places(shows that you spent at least a little time together)-- better

Photos of you and her together at different places during different trips (indicating that you've met more than once)-- even better

get the idea....

Photos of you and her together with family are also very good -- gives at least some indication that you have a serious relationship.

Again, focus on what the photos say about your relationship to someone looking at them for the first time.

For both our K-1 and CR-1 interviews, my fiance (and then wife) took about 20 or so photos with her. In both cases, the CO only looked at 1 photo and then told her she was approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

thanks this helped me too...i was always worried about this because me and my fiancee are very camera shy and in my 2 trips to see her we havent many photos but the one we have i think are good....us in front of landmarks and with her family ....so this helps me too ...thanks :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I used one, but I was not going through Russia.

So like everything it depends.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

This was in London, they did, that was all he asked for, a Photo of us together and next.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.