ma9j4

Interview in moscow

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My fiance has interview this week in moscow I have 3 concerns number one I was start to see her be for my divorce was final but I did not file untill I had divorce and number two her sister is marrid to someone from usa and also lives in usa we don't live close and three she was denied b2 visa before are these red flags

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

My fiance has interview this week in moscow I have 3 concerns number one I was start to see her be for my divorce was final but I did not file untill I had divorce and number two her sister is marrid to someone from usa and also lives in usa we don't live close and three she was denied b2 visa before are these red flags

It's almost 2 am in Moscow so sorry if I misunderstand but, number one may matter, the CO might ask her why'd you meet before the divorce was final, but it's a long shot. Number 2 and three don't matter at all.

Timeline

It's almost 2 am in Moscow so sorry if I misunderstand but, number one may matter, the CO might ask her why'd you meet before the divorce was final, but it's a long shot. Number 2 and three don't matter at all.

Are these reason to be denied or put in ap

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1. No problem, Be sure SHE knows this is the case and just answer honestly if asked. Not an issue in Moscow

2. Be prepared for questions about how you met and if her sister had anything to do with it

3. No problem

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Are these reason to be denied or put in ap

Probably not. Be prepared to answer questions honestly and directly. Keep in mind they do not need a "reason" for AP. None in themsleves are a reason for denial, however if they THOUGHT that your fiancee was not sincere and just trying to be near her sister...yes. If they ask her "Did you know your fiance was having sex with another woman when he met you" (Oh yeah, they MAY phrase it that way) and she says "#######!!!!!!!!!?????????" It is a problem.

If she says, "Yes, they were separated and waiting for the divorce to be final" No problem.

I know of one Ukrainian fiancee who was asked the question just like that and she answered "Yes, so was I, so what?" :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

People who are put in AP for a long time usually have much worse red flags.

Amy, how you know about AP? You pretty much looking like CO, surfing here with a very strange own story about DCF.

To ma9j4, don't have concerns before all, when will get case will think about it. And don't be so open on public places as Internet is, there is always the question who will read this.

Edited by Auris

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Amy, how you know about AP? You pretty much looking like CO, surfing here with a very strange own story about DCF.

To ma9j4, don't have concerns before all, when will get case will think about it. And don't be so open on public places as Internet is, there is always the question who will read this.

Just read about the cases of people put on AP. Most often, they either have previous petitions, are from certain high fraud countries (with big red flags from those countries... different religions or a big age difference), were in the US illegally before, something. It's not like "Oh hey you missed a document let's put you on AP for a year". Read the forums over on immigrate2us.net, they have more stories about this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

And to answer your suspicions about my being a CO, I hope to work in something related to immigration, so I've been educating myself about this process as much as possible :-)

No, better don't go to work in embassy, not good for karma. And if you study cases for AP,

read here also: http://web.archive.org/web/20080528210300/http://www.wolfsdorf.com/articles/CLASS%20TIPOFF%20Final%20Article.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

No problem:

1) I filed I129F 1 week after the divorce was finalized and engaged BEFORE divorce was finalized. No problem.

2) May raise questions about how you met. Just answer honestly

3) Same thing: my then girlfriend applied for B1/B2 to visit me, got denied, no problem. As long as she did not lie during B1/B2 process.

Timeline

approved

Congratulations to you both!

джейсон и ларисы путешествие

USCIS

11/08/2011 - K1 Sent

11/09/2011 - USCIS received; email/text confirmation

11/14/2011 - Hard copy received (NOA1)

03/09/2012 - USCIS approval; email/text confirmation

03/14/2012 - Hard copy received; notice date of 03/09/2012 (NOA2)

NVC

04/04/2012 - Arrives at NVC; received case number

04/09/2012 - Leaves NVC; en route to US Embassy

US Embassy Moscow

04/18/2012 - Arrives Embassy

05/15/2012 - Interview (Approved)

05/21/2012 - Visa received

POE

05/30/2012 - Atlanta

06/04/2012 - Applied for SSN

06/07/2012 - SSN card arrives in mail

06/08/2012 - Married in Augusta

AOS

07/02/2012 - I-485, I-131, I-765 applications sent

07/06/2012 - USCIS received; x3 email/text confirmation

07/09/2012 - Hard copy received x3 (NOA)

08/03/2012 - Biometrics complete

08/30/2012 - I-131and I-765 approved

09/10/2012 - EAD/AP combo card arrives in mail

10/29/2012 - AOS Interview in Atlanta

10/30/2012 - AOS approval

11/08/2012 - Greencard received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.