Chocnut

Visa Delivery

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

THANKYOU po sa reply. tumawag na po ako wala pa daw po sa knila yung visa ko. baka nasa us embassy pa rin po :(

I will pass this on to Amy... that was her reply to you. :yes: Hopefully soon 2GO will have your visa.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hi!

Paki tawagan mo ang main office ng 2GO 02-8540856 regarding sa visa mo. Tatanunging ka kung saan branch mo sinabi dapat padala at kung anong date ka nainterview.

Regards.

:wow: ...Hank...I never knew...your Tagalog is really impressive! :P

Timeline

:wow: ...Hank...I never knew...your Tagalog is really impressive! :P

:lol: Too cool having the "professor" here.... FINALLY!!! When I saw the post I had to ask Amy to reply.... :lol:

My Tagalog truly sucks... big time.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, we had out interview on the 21st of May and have yet to receive the visa. I understand that it could take up to 2 wks or even more but someone had mentioned about using the case number, passport number or UID to check the delivery via 2Go. question is, what is UID and where can I get it? Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our visa took about 11 days to arrive after our interview. I too was thinking it would take only 3 days, not sure where I read that, but it's clearly not the case.

I would assume 10 or 11 days is about right for Manila.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have posted this question somewhere in one of the topics here...I just forgot which one is it :bonk:

I guess I'll just ask it again :blush:

we had our embassy interview last week and were asked to send additional documents, we sent the documents yesterday(saturday). they(embassy) didnt give back our passports..is that a good sign??

and how long will it take for us to receive our (hopefully) visa stamped passports??

I hope someone here has an idea coz its really frustrating me...big time.

thanks much in advance!!!

PD: 22OCT2009

Timeline

I have posted this question somewhere in one of the topics here...I just forgot which one is it :bonk:

I guess I'll just ask it again :blush:

we had our embassy interview last week and were asked to send additional documents, we sent the documents yesterday(saturday). they(embassy) didnt give back our passports..is that a good sign??

and how long will it take for us to receive our (hopefully) visa stamped passports??

I hope someone here has an idea coz its really frustrating me...big time.

thanks much in advance!!!

Yes them keeping your passports are a good sign, it basically means after you provide what they requested and they review your file they intend to issue your visa.

After the embassy gets the documents they requested it can take a week to review and another week to issue/deliver to you.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.