ConcordUser

Global entry program

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What are the steps to do that? What will happen if you are not approved?

You can apply for it online. I am sure you'll be approved. It is a great to be able to walk right out of the security at the airport and board quicker into the plane.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

what are the whole list of benefits?

You can look up at the global entry website. They are adding more and more features as time goes by. Initially it was for international travel. Now they are also using it for the domestic flights and cruises. I believe certain airlines also offering to reimburse the program fees for selected passengers. If you are Amex Platinum member, Amex will reimburse the application fees for the global entry program.

• 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am a US Green card holder with Global Entry, on my way to becoming a US Citizen. Does anybody know if one needs to re-apply (and pay $100 again) once I change passports? Or is amending my information a possibility?

thx

CITIZENSHIP Track:

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

10-15-2013: Eligibility Date

11-05-2013: Application Sent

11-08-2013: Application Received

11-15-2013: Check/Money Order Cashed

11-23-2013: Bio-metric Letter Received

11-29-2013: Bio-metric Date

02-05-2014: Interview

02-20-2014: Oath Ceremony - DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am a US Green card holder with Global Entry, on my way to becoming a US Citizen. Does anybody know if one needs to re-apply (and pay $100 again) once I change passports? Or is amending my information a possibility?

thx

You have to reapply every 5 years or every time you get a new passport. Even US citizens who renew their US passport have to reapply for Global Entry and pay the $100. However, I don't know if they'll make you go in for another "interview" or if you can just pay and renew online.

For a review of each step of my N-400 naturalization process, from application to oath ceremony, please click here.

Filed: Timeline

For a frequent international traveler, Global Entry is the best $100 I've ever spent … heck, even at ten times that fee it would still be a bargain in what it saves me in terms of lost productivity from waiting in the regular lines.

I love the reciprocal agreement with Privium at Schipol, which is my primary entry point to Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.