kath58

types of documents needed for aos interview

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I,m beginning to get really nervous now for Our Interview on the 31 October. I dont know if i got enough Evidence.

This is what i have put together so far:

1) I have no home contracts Morgages , rent or anything. As Micheals homes is paid off. Only what is

on the Affidavit which was submitted with the K1 Visa. Giving living arrangments.

2) Copy of bills:

Joint bank accounts. In both names. Bank Statements.

Medical bills showing that i,m on Micheals State Medical. The Medical Card only has Micheals name on it.

Not Spouses.

3) Electric bill only two. Telephone only one as we had problem adding my name to them. Emails , cards,

post cards. Photos. Wedding cards but not addressed envelopes as they where enclosed in a parcel.

So do you think this is fine or do i need more Evidence. I have alot of stuff with only my name on it. Then they only want to see both names. I,m scared they will say i have not enough Evidence. Can someone please help us.

Thanks Kath.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
6.11.2)...How will we know when the interview is scheduled? What *evidence* do we need to take?

A..(newsgroup)..Wow!! On Friday 7/10 We received our adjustment of status interview notice in the Mail from the Albany, NY USCIS (INS) office. One month after filing the I-485. The Appointment is for October 27th at 10Am. A list of things to be brought was included.

* 1. Beneficiaries passport and I-94

* 2. current personal ID for both parties

* 3. copies of the birth certificates of any children born to us. ( I hope they mean as a result of this union )

* 4. copies of federal,and state income tax returns for each year, or portion thereof, during which petitioner and beneficiary have been married.

* 5. copies of lease or mortgage contracts showing joint occupancy.

* 6. evidence of any joint bank accounts, charge accounts etc.

* 7. copies of any life insurance and/or health insurance policies of petitioner and beneficiary

* 8. copies of wills and/or power of attorneys

* 9. Statements from petitioners and/or beneficiaries employer(s) preferable on company stationary, Indicating the marital status claimed, dependants claimed and whom to notify in case of emergency.

* 10. sworn statements from at least two persons, attesting to the length of time petitioner and beneficiary have been residing together in Marital Union.

* 11. Any other evidence which would tend to establish the existence of a bona fide marital relationship.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-aos.html#6.11.2

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

See tip #3 in the first post here.

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.