5 posts in this topic

Hi every one,

I filed my I-751 on the 16th of April 2012. I received the NOA on the 23rd of April (Dated 19th April). I am eagerly awaiting my biometrics letter but haven't yet received it. I am concerned about the following issues and sincerely request your opinions. My sincere thanks to you all in advance

1) I will have to do my Bio at the Baltimore Field office. Is this office known to be slow in scheduling appointments. Anybody among Feb, march or April filers at Baltimore, have you received biometrics letter. If so please let me know your time line and when you received the letter.

2) I am shifting to PA by end of June. When do you think I should notify an address change and how soon do they update it to their system.

3) In case I dont receive biometrics before I shift to PA will this delay bio appointment further? will I finger print in PA or Baltimore?

Please let me know.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Check the stats on Baltimore and threads for similar situations, I would change you address as soon as you are in the system. You should get an acknowledgment soon.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

I am sorry I dint get this. What does in the system mean. I am in Baltimore till the 27th of June and hen from 28th June I will be in PA. So when should I change the address.

Sorry for this silly question. Where do I get Baltimore stats

I am sorry I dint get this. What does in the system mean. I am in Baltimore till the 27th of June and hen from 28th June I will be in PA. So when should I change the address.

Sorry for this silly question. Where do I get Baltimore stats

According to USCIS you must notify them of a change in Address within 10 days of movingYou can do it online or snail mail. The online version is quicker and then you will receive a confirmation letter by mail sent to your new address.online version link.

Edited by hakuna_matata2

AOS

------------------------------

10/13/2009-Package sent to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765) by Express USPS. -day1

01/07/2010-IV day, GC approved and card production email - day 86

01/08/2010-Welcome letter,01/12/2010- 2nd Green card production email.01/15/2010- 3rd email

01/16/2010-Received GC.- day 95

AOS Filers spreadsheet October 2009

ROC

-----------------------

10/09/2011-ROC eligibility window

01/03/2012-ROC Package sent to Vermont Service Center- day 1

01/09/2012-I-797 Receipt Notice received :priority date 1/5/12 - day 7

01/31/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day 29

10/04/2012-ROC approval letter - day 276

10/11/2012-Received 10yr Green card - day 283

Naturalization

-----------------------

10/09/2012-Naturalization eligibility window

10/10/2012-3rd Wedding anniversary

--/--/2012-Package sent to Dallas,TX- day 1

--/--/2012-N-400 Receipt Notice received :priority date --/--/12 - day

--/--/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day

--/--/2012-Interview letter - day

--/--/2013-Interview date - day

12e46049d6.png

91d5e78ad6.png

Hi every one,

I filed my I-751 on the 16th of April 2012. I received the NOA on the 23rd of April (Dated 19th April). I am eagerly awaiting my biometrics letter but haven't yet received it. I am concerned about the following issues and sincerely request your opinions. My sincere thanks to you all in advance

1) I will have to do my Bio at the Baltimore Field office. Is this office known to be slow in scheduling appointments. Anybody among Feb, march or April filers at Baltimore, have you received biometrics letter. If so please let me know your time line and when you received the letter.

2) I am shifting to PA by end of June. When do you think I should notify an address change and how soon do they update it to their system.

3) In case I dont receive biometrics before I shift to PA will this delay bio appointment further? will I finger print in PA or Baltimore?

Please let me know.

1- I'm sure you will get it before you move to PA, if the Bio App. date is later than your moving date, you can always do Bio walk-in in Baltimore office as long as you have the Bio App. letter in your hand.

2- After you move to PA, you can change your address on-line, here is the link https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa.Terms

you will get a confirmation e-mail by USCIS, save that e-mail for a proof that you have actually changed your address.

3- You will get it before you move to PA but just in case bear in your mind that you can always reschedule your Bio App. too.

FYI, since you're an April 2012 VSC filer, you will probably hear something about your case in January 2013 or later.

Good luck !...... Please keep us posted....

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.