one...two...tree

The Scientific Flaws of Online Dating Sites

22 posts in this topic

Much ado for what could have been simply stated: online-dating is simply an online version of the old-style marital ad--much like the used-car ad, you know it is full of twaddle!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good question. I would say one of the RUB countries but a lot of those guys are like their booze a bit too much. I gotta think on this one.

A lot of the women would do her also.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

A lot of the women would do her also.

True dat. RUB chicks got no shame to their game. B-)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Much ado for what could have been simply stated: online-dating is simply an online version of the old-style marital ad--much like the used-car ad, you know it is full of twaddle!

Some of it is obviously BS. Early on in my online dating endeavor I 'researched' the site I was using on the internet and found all sorts of opinions suggesting that it was pretty much all scams. But my experience 'dating' 3 different women I met on-line on one of the more supposedly 'scam' sites is that they all were exactly who they had represented. I married the 3rd and am very happy. Did they tell all on their profiles? Of course not! But we all try to put our 'best foot forward' when meeting someone initially. And they did use some pictures taken a few years earlier as well as current ones. Big surprise! Sometimes you have to 'read between the lines'! I guessed that many of the ads I was reading were fictional and never even bothered with them. Now I am left wondering if maybe some of them that seemed too good to be true maybe were also the real thing.

Edited by james&olya