MAGGY@SANDI

pleaseeeee help

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys i had a quick question when mailing out the i-129f do i have to include copies of money transfer that i made to him or is that at the interview ? thanks

yes it is ok to include it since it is also an evidence of your relationship with him, just include some he will be needing that on his interview, i really don't know how it works there but here in PI remittance receipts are really helpful, i don't know but pre-screeners always ask for it, by the way when we sent ours we included copies of maybe 10 receipts :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hey guys i had a quick question when mailing out the i-129f do i have to include copies of money transfer that i made to him or is that at the interview ? thanks

Not needed for an I-129f. Evidence of relationship is not needed for the petition and sending money is not necessarily evidence you want to include for an interview. Check with other people using that consulate before doing that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I would not do it if I was you. Money transfers might give them the wrong impression about your relationship. From what I've heard, they're always looking for evidence of fraudulent relationships and money is always #1 on the list.

Welcome to VJ's and good luck on your new jurney.

event.png

"The Choices We Make, Dictate The Lives We Lead"

bHqcm4.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Yes, no money transfer should be shown.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Not needed for an I-129f. Evidence of relationship is not needed for the petition and sending money is not necessarily evidence you want to include for an interview. Check with other people using that consulate before doing that.

i strongly advice u not to use that...it could cause more harm than good

i strongly advice u not to use that...it could cause more harm than good

I agree. I have sent my fiance money in the past (never over $100) and for the interview I'm only going to take 2 or 3 receipts....don't wanna over do it. I just read your status on your profile in regards to some advice for the I129F But you should send these documents with the petition:

*cover letter detailing what's included in the package and outlined*

-I-129f (if he has children and they are not coming with him, make sure you list them anyways)

-G325A (4 copies of each signed and dated petitioner/beneficiary)

-G1145 (so you can get notified by text & email once they receive it, send RFE, or approval notice)

-personal check,money order or cashiers check payable to US Department of Homeland Security for $340

-passport style photos (2 of each, petitioner and beneficiary -make sure you write your name on the back)

-letters of intent to marry (signed and dated for each petitioner/beneficiary)

-proof that youre a USC (birth certificate copies, passport copies)

-birth certificates (copies for K1 & K2, even though it's not needed I still sent it)

-pictures (i sent like almost 20 pictures all of them were of him,his baby, and myself and some with our families)

-copies of passport stamps showing each entrance and exit into the country (including first page with photo & issued and expiration date)

-copies of airline tickets ( i didn't send the boarding passes because I usually trash them but I purchase all my flights through cheaptickets.com and they keep records of my flights since 2005 plus they match my entrances and exits into Santo Domingo according to my passport)

-copy of my state DL (just did this so they can match my home address)

-divorce certificates (if you or him have been married in the past)

-phone records (only sent about 2 - 3 months worth of cell phone billing statements)

-calling cards (only sent 3, but then I highlighted all the times I call the same number on the back of the card on my cell phone bill because it shows I bought over 50 calling cards in 3 months)

I typed everything and printed at least 3 copies of each, and also saved it on my computer and emailed it to myself. It makes it more clearer for USCIS to read.

Question #18 in the I-129F, when you describe how you guys have met, you don't have to send a whole story, I simply wrote when & where was the first time we met, my following trips, and what date we were engaged. All they care about is the dates and that you guys have seen each other in person within the last 2 years. meaning that if you send your petition today you have from May 2010 until May 2012 to have seen him in person atleast once.

I didn't send any letters, nor emails because we usually talk through MSN, facebook,and whatsapp. Another thing I didn't send was the letter of intent to marry and this had me stressed out so much because I thought I was going to get a RFE but thank God I didn't. However, It's mandatory for the interview. Now, just to be on the safe side, I will send it because you don't know what rep is going to go through your package.

It's not mandatory for you to send their birth ceriticates either, I did it, and translated it his daughter's wrong and was also scared about that. Thank God they didn't notice, or realized it wasn't needed.

Another tip is that you must not leave any questions blank. If it's not applicable make sure you write N/A, or if it's in regards to any experience or numbers write NONE. Make sure before you send it you review it to check nothing is left blank.

You can also google samples of cover letters for I-129F that way is organized and they know what they're looking at when they see your package and God willing you can get a response within 4 to 5 months with no RFE.

Hope the information I gave you helps and remember every case is different and everyone uses different ways of communicating with one another, just giving you my input on what I sent out, and thank God this is how I got approved in exactly 4 months. Any questions you have all the members will be happy to help you as they have done for me. Good luck sweetie! :D

Edited by sanchez525

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.