kmff

NOA2 received - Lost copy of package sent

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello guys,

I have a problem, it seems like someone in my office threw away the copy of my I-129F package :angry:... However, I still have an extra copy of some of the documents, but I dont have all of them.

Do you guys think, this could affect my Fiancee in her interview?

Should I just send her a package with the original documents I have, plus some "new" documents?

Any ideas? Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

hello guys,

I have a problem, it seems like someone in my office threw away the copy of my I-129F package :angry:... However, I still have an extra copy of some of the documents, but I dont have all of them.

Do you guys think, this could affect my Fiancee in her interview?

Should I just send her a package with the original documents I have, plus some "new" documents?

Any ideas? Thank you!

Your fiancee will not need to bring anything of the 129 to the interview. It is just good for the fiancee to know what data is in the package in case there is a question like what is your mothers name. (CO has access to this as the 129 is sent to CO for the interview stage... which is why they might ask a question from the package)

Filed: Timeline

Your fiancee will not need to bring anything of the 129 to the interview. It is just good for the fiancee to know what data is in the package in case there is a question like what is your mothers name. (CO has access to this as the 129 is sent to CO for the interview stage... which is why they might ask a question from the package)

Thank you :)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Dont worry!!!You dont need ANYTHING from that package cause they already have it. When they send you your interview appintment date through email they also send you a list with the items you will need, NO 129 package need it. I come from Caracas and I arrived 2 weeks ago to EEUU with k1 visa. I went through the all process a few month ago, if you need help, email me.

Blessings

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.