10 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm nearly done with my AOS paperwork. But I'm so confused about the medical papers.

I had a full medical in London before my K-1 was approved and had all my jabs done whilst I was there. I don't have a DS-3025 to send a copy with my paperwork, I've never even seen this form. But I do have proof from my medical of all the jabs I had etc.

What do I do? Im confused!

:)

Hi!

I'm nearly done with my AOS paperwork. But I'm so confused about the medical papers.

I had a full medical in London before my K-1 was approved and had all my jabs done whilst I was there. I don't have a DS-3025 to send a copy with my paperwork, I've never even seen this form. But I do have proof from my medical of all the jabs I had etc.

What do I do? Im confused!

:)

The paper from your medical listing jabs, dated and signed by the doctor who did your exam is the DS-3025. Is that what you have?

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Hi! I'm nearly done with my AOS paperwork. But I'm so confused about the medical papers. I had a full medical in London before my K-1 was approved and had all my jabs done whilst I was there. I don't have a DS-3025 to send a copy with my paperwork, I've never even seen this form. But I do have proof from my medical of all the jabs I had etc. What do I do? Im confused! :)
It's called a Vaccination Documentation Worksheet. You can see a copy of one here: http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=61777

(scroll down a little bit and look at the thumbnail... the full copy doesn't seem to be opening right now) :)

Edited by Lisa and Ian

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

The paper from your medical listing jabs, dated and signed by the doctor who did your exam is the DS-3025. Is that what you have?

Yes its a photocopy of what they gave me in the medical... It looks like a table with all the jabs I've had, which the nurse at the doctors filled out. I also have the letter from my personal doctor with all the jabs I've had since I was born. Please help! Thanks!

It's called a Vaccination Documentation Worksheet. You can see a copy of one here: http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=61777

(scroll down a little bit and look at the thumbnail... the full copy doesn't seem to be opening right now) :)

YES! thats what i have! is that the correct paper???

YES! thats what i have! is that the correct paper???

Yep... you should see the number of your document in small print near the bottom somewhere, but it if looks like the one I pointed you to, that's definitely the right paper.

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

-------------------

--------------------

November 2011 ROC Filers

Mailed 12-03-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

Yep... you should see the number of your document in small print near the bottom somewhere, but it if looks like the one I pointed you to, that's definitely the right paper.

OK GREAT! Thank you!

now i just realised that i wasn't up to date with my vaccines when i went to my medical in London. i got up to date with them a week later from my own doctor, as they were cheaper. which i now realise was penny wise pound foolish as those vaccines were obviously not recorded on my DS-3025. I do have a letter from my doctor proving I recieved them.

Do I need to visit a civil surgeon to get them transcribed? to the I-693?

Bummer!

OK GREAT! Thank you!

now i just realised that i wasn't up to date with my vaccines when i went to my medical in London. i got up to date with them a week later from my own doctor, as they were cheaper. which i now realise was penny wise pound foolish as those vaccines were obviously not recorded on my DS-3025. I do have a letter from my doctor proving I recieved them.

Do I need to visit a civil surgeon to get them transcribed? to the I-693?

Bummer!

Yes. When you call the CS, ask to speak to whomever helps with the visa immunizations. Tell them you only need a transcription of your vaccinations onto the i-693 and ask them how much they will charge. Ours normally charges $25, but ended up not charging anything. It depends on the office, really, and what their rates are.

It's pretty painless, really; just a bit of extra work. :)

You will need to take them your 3025 and your doctor's proof that you got whatever shot he had to give you.

-------------------

--------------------

November 2011 ROC Filers

Mailed 12-03-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

Yes. When you call the CS, ask to speak to whomever helps with the visa immunizations. Tell them you only need a transcription of your vaccinations onto the i-693 and ask them how much they will charge. Ours normally charges $25, but ended up not charging anything. It depends on the office, really, and what their rates are.

It's pretty painless, really; just a bit of extra work. :)

You will need to take them your 3025 and your doctor's proof that you got whatever shot he had to give you.

The CS i've booked an appointment with is asking for for proof of TB skin tabs and blood test for syphilis... do i need these? im sure theyd have already been done?!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

The CS i've booked an appointment with is asking for for proof of TB skin tabs and blood test for syphilis... do i need these? im sure theyd have already been done?!

Proof of your medical results was in the sealed envelope you turned in at your POE. The USCIS has them. Unless you have a copy of your medical from the UK, then there is no way to prove it to a CS.

Those are part of the medical, and you do not need another medical exam. If that CS will not do it without charging for and giving you unnecessary tests, then call around to others until you find one that is willing to just do the transcription you need. You can point out what the instructions say for a K-1 in the I-693 instructions. Some do not care what it says though. You might have to call several, and even some farther away from your home.

Edited by Jay-Kay

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.