crazyJmaniac

B-2 Visa for Egyptian student

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I'm an egyption student and i wanna visit my gf this summer in the us but i need ur help!

1- I wanna know how to prove the ties to my country as im still a student at the faculty of engineering and I still have 4 more years of studies! And my family ties and all kinds of ties that will make him\her believe that i'll go back home .

2- she is gonna send me an invitation fot the visit and she wants to know how to do that . 3-Im gonna stay with her in her house so I wont need any money for housing and a car rental . So i wanna know how much should be there in the bank account ?

4- I made my bank account about 1 month and half ago but they say that it must be at least a bank statement for 3 months so i wanna know if i can start apply for the visa inna 15 days so when i get to the interview appointment it will be 3 months ?

5- I dont know how long im gonna stay there yet but it depends on how long im gonna get from getting the visa to the start of going to my college . What should i do ?

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everybody,

I'm an egyption student and i wanna visit my gf this summer in the us but i need ur help!

1- I wanna know how to prove the ties to my country as im still a student at the faculty of engineering and I still have 4 more years of studies! And my family ties and all kinds of ties that will make him\her believe that i'll go back home .

2- she is gonna send me an invitation fot the visit and she wants to know how to do that . 3-Im gonna stay with her in her house so I wont need any money for housing and a car rental . So i wanna know how much should be there in the bank account ?

4- I made my bank account about 1 month and half ago but they say that it must be at least a bank statement for 3 months so i wanna know if i can start apply for the visa inna 15 days so when i get to the interview appointment it will be 3 months ?

5- I dont know how long im gonna stay there yet but it depends on how long im gonna get from getting the visa to the start of going to my college . What should i do ?

Please let me know how this goes. I am in a similar situation as I am trying to get my Egyptian boyfriend to come visit me in the States. He has been rejected twice now for a visa (apparently because he does not have enough money, though it is more than enough to buy a plane ticket and pay his rent for a few months). His sister has been to the States a few times and she was issued another visa to come here despite having less money- so it helped that she had been before. Honestly, everyone who I have spoken to has told me the only way to get him here is to marry him and neither of us want to be forced to jump into a situation we are not ready for. I wish you luck and I will post anything I find that helps us out so maybe it can help you out too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Your ties are your ties, nothing that you can manufacture.

$100 a day is a good a figure as any.

There is no need for a letter of invitation or having a bank account for a certain period.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.