yahm

my interview today

36 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats. I remember how happy I was when I heard my now wife had been approved. She was so excited when we talked after she got out! I'm sure you're feeling just as good

Yes, a wonderful feeling indeed! I called my fiance right away when i got to the hotel, and the first thing he asked after saying "yay" was.. So how long til' we get the visa? can we book a flight soon?" LOLs

Thank you everyone :) Im just so happy, because before the interview, I had all the worries in the World lol. I was so stressed, i had problem with my birth certificate 4 days before my interview lol.Im glad i got it fixed! God is good!

July 09 2011- form I-129f sent by mail.

July 12 2001-received by the USCIS Dallas,got an email,forwarded to Vermont service center.

July 15 2011- NOA1 received. (I-797C)

July 20 2011- touched

March 16 2012- NOA2 Approved.(no RFE,crazy huh?)

March 21 2012- NOA2 (Hardcopy)

March 21 2012- Case# assigned. petition forwarded to US EMBASSY MANILA

April 2 2012- eligibility letter received.

April 17 2012-Medical appointment-PASSED!

April 27 2012- Interview PASSED!

MAY 10 2012- VISA ISSUED

MAY 26- POE-(DTW) (to ORF)

June 10 2012- WEDDING! :)

July 24 2012- AOS sent

August 1 2012 - NOA1 received by text

August 4 2012 - biometrics appointment letter received

August 9,2012 -Biometrics done!

September 27,2012-EAD & AP approved!

December 11,2012 -AOS interview date

December 21, 2012 -Greencard received!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your right God is good!!! Congrats! But Im just curious on your timeline when you got Noa2, It seems like 8 months after noa1. Am i Correct? It took that long? can I ask Why? Im now worried with our petition. Cant wait for that long... :( :-( Thanks!!!

event.png

Timeline

Your right God is good!!! Congrats! But Im just curious on your timeline when you got Noa2, It seems like 8 months after noa1. Am i Correct? It took that long? can I ask Why? Im now worried with our petition. Cant wait for that long... :( :-( Thanks!!!

yes it took 8 months and 5 days to be exact.No RFE. it was crazy,but it came when i stopped waiting lol. I have no idea on why it took that long,really.

July 12 2001-received by the USCIS Dallas,got an email,forwarded to Vermont service center.

July 20 2011- touched

MAY 10 2012- VISA ISSUED

July 24 2012- AOS sent

Timeline

yes it took 8 months and 5 days to be exact.No RFE. it was crazy,but it came when i stopped waiting lol. I have no idea on why it took that long,really.

Wow!! Really.. it must have been 4 to 6 months.. But Im glad you already got your visa approved. You can now be with your fiance and live happily ever after.. I hope our petition will not take that long.. We both missed each other so much already. Its so tough!!! But I am very happy for you!! Its time to celebrate! Cheers!!! :thumbs::dance::dance:

By the way? if its okay to ask.. Where you from?, i mean your province.. Me I am from Cebu.. Thanks!!! :D

event.png

Timeline

Wow!! Really.. it must have been 4 to 6 months.. But Im glad you already got your visa approved. You can now be with your fiance and live happily ever after.. I hope our petition will not take that long.. We both missed each other so much already. Its so tough!!! But I am very happy for you!! Its time to celebrate! Cheers!!! :thumbs::dance::dance:

By the way? if its okay to ask.. Where you from?, i mean your province.. Me I am from Cebu.. Thanks!!! :D

Tarlac sis.. :) add mo ako sa fb sis, so we can keep in touch, and maybe i can help when you have queries. :)pm kita..

July 20 2011- touched

MAY 10 2012- VISA ISSUED

July 24 2012- AOS sent

Timeline

Tarlac sis.. :) add mo ako sa fb sis, so we can keep in touch, and maybe i can help when you have queries. :)pm kita..

Sure sis!! My Aunts family is from Tarlac too. My father is actually from Lucban Quezon. Okay.. friends tayo sa FB.. :-)

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.