5 posts in this topic

I'm definitely gonna go nuts.

After waiting too long. I finally got my GC with my middle name spelled wrong. I have to file for a I-90. Where do I send this form? To MSC or to CSC since my case was transfered from MSC to CSC?

And then, how long does it take to get a new GC?

Thanks

K1

May 21st 2006: Entered the USA on a K1 visa

July 2nd 2006: Marriage ceremony

Oct 10th 2006:Received Green Card

REMOVING CONDITIONS

August 12th 2008: Sent I 751 to CSC

Dec 5th 2008: Green Card in the mail

NATURALIZATION

Dec 4th: Sent N 400

March 18th: Interview

May 24th 2011: Oath in Minneapolis. Journey is over.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
If you are filing because your card was never received, or was issued with incorrect information due to USCIS administrative error, please see the Special Instructions below.

If you are filing for any other reason, please mail your completed Form I-90 and appropriate fees directly to the following address:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 54870

Los Angeles, CA 90054-0870

For non-U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries (e.g., Federal Express, UPS or DHL):

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Attention: I-90

16420 Valley View Avenue

La Mirada, CA 90638

You may be eligible to file Form I-90 online. See Introduction to Electronic Filing USCIS Forms for more information.

If you are filing because your card was issued with incorrect data due to USCIS administrative error, you must mail a new I-90 application using Application Reason "d" My card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error, and any supporting documentation, to the USCIS Service Center/National Benefits Center(NBC) that processed your previously filed I-90 application. For the Service Center/NBC mailing address, please refer to the letter that came with your I-551 card, also known as "Green Card". This letter provides the address for the Service Center/NBC that processed your previously filed I-90 application. The Service Center/NBC address can also be found on the I-797 "Notice of Action" issued for the previously filed I-90 application. In addition to the new I-90 application, applicants are required to send the original I-551 card containing incorrect information, and documentation that supports the requested correction. I-90 applications submitted with Application Reason "d" do not require the $70 biometrics fee or the base application fee.

http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-90.htm Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

There is a thread on VJ just for Green Card Errors.

IT is in the AOS Forum.

You should check it out. Lots of people have to send them back, me being one of them.

Mine had the wrong expiry date on it.

I sent my I-90 back to Missouri. I am still waiting to get a response from them.

Some people wait a month. Others have waited up to 6 months for the corrected card.

Sucks :crying:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
There is a thread on VJ just for Green Card Errors.

IT is in the AOS Forum.

You should check it out. Lots of people have to send them back, me being one of them.

Mine had the wrong expiry date on it.

I sent my I-90 back to Missouri. I am still waiting to get a response from them.

Some people wait a month. Others have waited up to 6 months for the corrected card.

Sucks :crying:

Here is a long story on that subject: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=36036&hl=

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
I'm definitely gonna go nuts.

After waiting too long. I finally got my GC with my middle name spelled wrong. I have to file for a I-90. Where do I send this form? To MSC or to CSC since my case was transfered from MSC to CSC?

And then, how long does it take to get a new GC?

Thanks

My wife's GC had her sex listed as "M" instead of "F". So far, we've been waiting about 2 months and did not get a letter saying that it was under review until a month after I sent in the i-90. I've been told several times up to 180 days for a new card and the letter indicated processed in the order received. Based on past experience I would not hold my breath. On the bright side your I-551 stamp in your passport gives you all the rights you just don't have the GC.

Rich

08.15.2005 Mailed I-129F USPS

01.11.2006 P.O.E Seattle. Welcome to the U.S.A.

02.10.2006 Married

AOS Journey

03.27.2006 I-485 Mailed

08.21.2006 Green Card Arrivesl

11.19.2006 Emma is born

Removing Conditions

07.07.2008 I-751 Mailed

04.30.2009 Date of Decision: Approved

05.14.2010 Lilly is born

Citizenship: The Final Chapter

10.26.2010 N-400 Mailed

11.02.2010 NOA

11.05.2010 Biometrics Letter

11.10.2010 Biometrics Completed (walk-in)

04.13.2011 Interview

04.13.2011 Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.