atlantakid123

I-130 - Question # 21

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

My answer was the time we spent together when I came to visit the country. We lived those days together, around a month. Do you think I answered wrong and could have problems?

Yes, you answered wrong but no it's not a problem.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Yes, you answered wrong, you did not live there, you were visiting. An adjudicator could decide to simply excuse it and move on or decide to request evidence showing cohabitation such as a lease or utility bills in both names.

So, how could I answer if they ask me for that? Say I made a mistake? Maybe is a common mistake. Adjudicator could see I was not there for a long time.

Finally we all three together. We are happy :)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

So, how could I answer if they ask me for that? Say I made a mistake? Maybe is a common mistake. Adjudicator could see I was not there for a long time.

Tell them the truth. At the time you filled out the form, you didn't understand the difference between living in a country and visiting a country. It's the foreigner who will be asked this question, if at all.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Tell them the truth. At the time you filled out the form, you didn't understand the difference between living in a country and visiting a country. It's the foreigner who will be asked this question, if at all.

Thanks for your reply. I hope everything goes fine. I will explain to my wife in case she is asked about this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

JC&Evelin

I feel you....I know it will drive you crazy until you got your NOA2....cross the finger that you get your NOA2 on time (within 5/6 months)....I put the same information as you did and USCIS approved my I-130...still long way to go...

good luck

[b][color="#FF0000"]USCIS Journey[/color][/b]
06/25/2011 - Married @ native country
Mid of August: Filled N400
Mid Of October : Filled I -130 ( LPR F2A)
10/17/2011 : NOA1
12/08/2011 : Oath Ceremoney for N400, Boston @ 12:00 pm
12/08/2011 : [b]Called VSC to Upgrade the Case [color="#FF0000"]( LPR F2A to CR-1)[/color] @ 3pm[/b]
12/12/2011 : Email Confirmation of Upgrade
[color="#008000"][b]04/14/2012 : NOA2[/color][/b]([i]Can't Express how happy I was and relieved from A Long WAITING GAME.....but everyone has to go through it......)[/i]

[color="#FF0000"][b]NVC Journey[/b][/color]

04/24/2012---Case number and IIN received, Email address Provided of both petitionner and benificiary
04/24/2012---DS 3032 emailed to NVC
04/26/2012---AOS fee bill paid
04/27/2012---AOS fee bill shows " PAID"
04/30/2012---AOS package sent
05/02/2012---DS 3032 accepted
05/02/2012---IV fee bill invoiced
05/04/2012---IV fee bill shows " PAID"
05/04/2012---IV package sent
05/11/2012---AOS Reviewed and Accepted
05/14/2012---IV package Reviewed and Accepted

[b][color="#2E8B57"]05/15/2012--------Case Complete[/color][/b] [color="#FF00FF"] [[i]([s]Wow....!!!!!! Wait....Ouch...Did i miss "Interview Scheduling" process for this month by day or 2 days??[/s]?)[/color][/i]

06/06/2012-----[b]Interview Date Assigned[/b]

[b][color="#FF0000"]Medical / Consulate / POE[/color][/b]
06/08/2012-----Medical Exam
06/15/2012-----Case Forwarded to Embassy
06/24/2012-----1st Marriage Anniversary
07/10/2012-----Interview date: [b][color="#00BFFF"]APPROVED[/color][/b]
07/17/2012-----[i][b][color="#2E8B57"]Boston,MA [/color][/b][/i]

JC&Evelin

I feel you....I know it will drive you crazy until you got your NOA2....cross the finger that you get your NOA2 on time (within 5/6 months)....I put the same information as you did and USCIS approved my I-130...still long way to go...

good luck

Thanks a lot.

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.