I Love Islam

IRS Transcripts...

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello All, I gathered all my AOS documents already.. Justing twinkling my fingers for the GREEN LIGHT for NOA2.. :whistle: I went to the IRS Building (Jan. 2012) and I requested for my Federal Transcripts (past 2 yrs) I was so excited, ahead of the game and rounding up what i needed. I noticed they gave me W2's Transcripts when I heading out the door. The processing line was long and it was closing (security at door) so I couldn't go back into the building.. Bummer!! Does it matter if the IRS Transcripts are for Federal or W2s when sending out with AOS packet???

Thanks in Advance...

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Meaning: "Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

The transcripts are exactly what you need.

i got ahead, and order 4 previous years online last June.....

think this will work for you, in case you need some you can order online....lines are evil

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html

Edited by Bule&Cantik

Timeline

The transcripts are exactly what you need.

Thanks!! Yes, I know I need the IRS Transcripts.. There are different types of Transcripts; Federal or Account Summary & (W2s)??

Timeline

i got ahead, and order 4 previous years online last June.....

think this will work for you, in case you need some you can order online....lines are evil

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=232168,00.html

Thanks!! Yes, I definately know about the IRS phone line.. You can be on hold for over 30 mins.. I rather visit the IRS Building, its very convenient for me.. I'm going to request updated IRS Transcripts after I amend my 2009 & 2011 Taxes this weekend..

Thanks!! Yes, I definately know about the IRS phone line.. You can be on hold for over 30 mins.. I rather visit the IRS Building, its very convenient for me.. I'm going to request updated IRS Transcripts after I amend my 2009 & 2011 Taxes this weekend..

i believe you can enter request through internet without talking to someone, but i may be in error.

good luck

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Timeline

i believe you can enter request through internet without talking to someone, but i may be in error.

good luck

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Thanks!!

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello All, I gathered all my AOS documents already.. Justing twinkling my fingers for the GREEN LIGHT for NOA2.. :whistle: I went to the IRS Building (Jan. 2012) and I requested for my Federal Transcripts (past 2 yrs) I was so excited, ahead of the game and rounding up what i needed. I noticed they gave me W2's Transcripts when I heading out the door. The processing line was long and it was closing (security at door) so I couldn't go back into the building.. Bummer!! Does it matter if the IRS Transcripts are for Federal or W2s when sending out with AOS packet???

Thanks in Advance...

Whoa wait! transcripts are more than tax returns file with approval??? I have 5 yr back of all with H&R, do I need more?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.