egon645

K-1 Visa for Egypt

40 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So your advice is; if you want to get married to a US citizen forget the K-1 all together and just get a B-2 come to the US get married and then AOS? Should people tell the CBP officer that the purpose of their visit is to get married or should they just not mention that part?

Man I feel so stupid for wasting all this time and money.

:lol:we all are stupid right... we all wasted time and money if it's that easy :lol:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol:we all are stupid right... we all wasted time and money if it's that easy :lol:

JA! easy as giving everyone in MENA countries a tourist visa... just because and then lie in the POE.

Yup! I can't believe how stupid we were..... :rofl:

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Timeline

Yes it will be sent to your fiance in Egypt not to you. you ll need to send him an original employer letter from wherever u work states when u started work with them and states annual salary, last 3 years of IRS tax return forms and last 3 years of W2 forms. and any other financial documents u stated on I-134.and letter of intent with new date that's not a necessity but its better for him to have that and he will send these documents off to them when he get the packet 3. of course u ll send these stuff to him via Express Mail like DHL or FedEx never via normal US post because he ll never receive them if u send them via normal mail. Good luck

Thank you very much for the info, I was thinking in using UPS or FEDEX because last year I sent him a simple letter using the regular mail, and he got the letter after 2 months, the letter was all dirty, so definitely I will use FEDEX or UPS, thanks again!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

JA! easy as giving everyone in MENA countries a tourist visa... just because and then lie in the POE.

Yup! I can't believe how stupid we were..... :rofl:

:rofl:

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Yes it will be sent to your fiance in Egypt not to you. you ll need to send him an original employer letter from wherever u work states when u started work with them and states annual salary, last 3 years of IRS tax return forms and last 3 years of W2 forms. and any other financial documents u stated on I-134.and letter of intent with new date that's not a necessity but its better for him to have that and he will send these documents off to them when he get the packet 3. of course u ll send these stuff to him via Express Mail like DHL or FedEx never via normal US post because he ll never receive them if u send them via normal mail. Good luck

My fiance is waiting for the packet 3, the NVC is still processing this petition, the petition was approved by USCIS, they sent the info to the NVC, the NVC sent me an email telling me the case number, and they said this case is still in process, my question is...do I have to send the affidavit of support (form I'134) to my fiance now, or do I have to send that form to USCIS for them to be approved?

Thanks Love my Baby!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The I-134 should be mailed to your fiance. " If " you were married before ( divorced ) your fiance will need a certified copy of the divorce degree at the interview. When I mailed my documents to Egypt it took 10 days to get there. Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

The I-134 should be mailed to your fiance. " If " you were married before ( divorced ) your fiance will need a certified copy of the divorce degree at the interview. When I mailed my documents to Egypt it took 10 days to get there. Good Luck :)

Thanks so much tru_loves_journey!, I will send everything via UPS on Tuesday, Thanks!

Timeline

Thanks so much tru_loves_journey!, I will send everything via UPS on Tuesday, Thanks!

Also add a new letter of intent to marry and a copy of your NOA2 Good Luck!

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Also add a new letter of intent to marry and a copy of your NOA2 Good Luck!

tru_loves_journey i have no idea about the letter of intent, where I can see a sample of it?, or if you can just tell me what I have to write there, maybe my question sound stupid but is the first time I am doing this, thanks one more time.

Timeline

tru_loves_journey i have no idea about the letter of intent, where I can see a sample of it?, or if you can just tell me what I have to write there, maybe my question sound stupid but is the first time I am doing this, thanks one more time.

Hi, Check your in box for a sample

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.