2 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Are there any samples of updated I-134 forms???? Just being proactive, I have not sent in my 129 yet.

I just finished filling out my I-134 form packet, and had no issues with checking out the sample shown on this site. Of course, I also took the time to carefully read and use the current form, instructions from the USCIS website, and recent pertinent forum threads. It was my impression that the elements of the various versions of the form are the essentially the same, with little significant difference. I examined the sample with the intent that the sample is just that.... a sample for general reference, not a recipe to be coped, as stated on the "USCIS Example Immigration Forms" page. :unsure:

Who knows, maybe in the 4-6 months when your visa journey has progressed to that step when you will have need of that form, there will be an updated Form I-134 example available, provided by the volunteers, or other DIY visa journey members like yourself? I am certainly grateful for the wealth of good information provided by this DIY site. In hindsight, I wish that I had known about this site prior to my starting to complete my I-129F petition and document packet. Subsequently, I have learned much more about the minutia and nuances of this aspect of US immigration regulations and procedures from this site, than I thought I would care to know....lol... :lol:

I can appreciate your wanting to be proactive, that attitude will serve you well while you travel your visa journey. However, I would caution you to not get too far ahead, the information necessary for the Form I-134 can be somewhat time-sensitive, and therefore it is generally recommended that this step should be initiated after you receive your NOA2.

BTW, the only USCIS service centers that process I-129F petitions are the California Service Center and the Vermont Service Center. The I-129F petitions are sent to the Dallas, Texas LOCKBOX, not the Texas Service Center (as indicated by your profile "filing location").

Good luck on your visa journey. :thumbs:

Edited by A&B

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.