9 posts in this topic

On the AOS guide, it says that if the non US citizen had a medical before their interview, they will just need to submit a vaccination supplement (I-693A). Where does this form come from? Is it a form we should already have? If we don't have it, then what? We are adjusting from a K1 and are out of status, so I'm kind of having an anxiety attack over it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

(F)

Current Journey - Naturalization

25 Jun 2012 - Filed N-400

28 Jun 2012 - NOA

03 Jul 2012 - Biometrics Letter

30 Jul 2012 - Fingerprints in St Louis, MO

02 Aug 2012 - Interview Notice for 11 Sept 2012 in Kansas City, MO

08 Aug 2012 - Letter stating interview has been cancelled

09 Aug 2012 - Interview Notice for 18 Sept 2012 in Springfield, MO

18 Sept 2012 - Approved! Oath ceremony 10/12/12

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On the AOS guide, it says that if the non US citizen had a medical before their interview, they will just need to submit a vaccination supplement (I-693A). Where does this form come from? Is it a form we should already have? If we don't have it, then what? We are adjusting from a K1 and are out of status, so I'm kind of having an anxiety attack over it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

(F)

I had the same problemas you earlier today. Here is the link to the form. It is a little tricky to find. I see you wedding was just a little before mine, CONGRATS :thumbs:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/ti-03/appdx-a_693vacc.pdf

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

(F)

You need to go to a civil surgeon to have the form completed. They have it..

Civil Surgeon locator

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

hi there

when i had my medical in australia the doctor gave me a copy of the medical to me which included the vaccination sheet...did danny receive one from his medical examiner in england...

if you didnt you could ring the office to see if they can send you a copy of the vaccination sheet to you,...it would save you alot of money with civil surgeons...

take care an good luck

kath

REMOVING CONDITIONS

11th Aug 2008 - Mailed I-751 to CSC.

12th Aug 2008 - Application received

14th Aug 2008 - Cheque cashed

18th Aug 2008 - Received NOA-dated the 12th

26th Aug 2008 - Received Biometrics letter

4th Sept 2008 - Biometrics-Detroit-Complete-'Touched'

5th Sept 2008 - 'Touched'

1st Dec 2008 - APPROVED-Card production ordered -112 days

8th Dec 2008 - USCIS mailed approval notice.

8th Dec 2008 - Received my 10 year Greencard in the mail. took 2 days.

Although I have the above date for approval my card actualy states the

2nd December..

Thanks for that. Still having a panic attack over it,but this gives us a place to start.

28 Jun 2012 - NOA

Look in all of your paperwork for something called the DS 3025 (I think, I'm trying to remember it from memory, but it is something like that) and that is the English equivalent to the I 693A. Take that form to the civil surgeon and they'll transfer the information onto the I693A for you.

Just so it's clear you shouldn't already have the I693A anywhere, you'd just have the English vaccination supplement. Some people just send that in but I reccommend going to the civil surgeon and getting them to put the info from your from onto the I693A since people have gotten RFE's for it before if they only sent in the vaccination supplement from their home country.

Edited by JamesMiranda

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Look in all of your paperwork for something called the DS 3025 (I think, I'm trying to remember it from memory, but it is something like that) and that is the English equivalent to the I 693A. Take that form to the civil surgeon and they'll transfer the information onto the I693A for you.

Just so it's clear you shouldn't already have the I693A anywhere, you'd just have the English vaccination supplement. Some people just send that in but I reccommend going to the civil surgeon and getting them to put the info from your from onto the I693A since people have gotten RFE's for it before if they only sent in the vaccination supplement from their home country.

OK thanks, that makes more sense.

(F)

28 Jun 2012 - NOA

Filed: Timeline

I posted about this in the UK forum...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36385

He only got his vacc card back - but not DS-3025. Is that what I need or is it something else?

Thanks!

I posted about this in the UK forum...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36385

He only got his vacc card back - but not DS-3025. Is that what I need or is it something else?

Thanks!

Sorry, I really don't know. All I know about is the DS 3025 because that is what we had to use. You can always call a civil surgeon and ask them if they can fill out the I 693A out with just that.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.