no name

DS 3025 from medical

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My fiance got 2 stickers on his vaccination card at the Knightsbridge medical. Did anyone here get the DS3025 form given to them at their medical?

What the Knightsbridge docs told my fiance: The doctors send as a matter of routine all originals & copies to the embassy, not back to me. The embassy did not send ds3025. I have asked the doctors to ask the embassy to send me this. they have sent an email and will contact me on weds if they get a reply.

Those who are already into AOS, was it hard to get a copy sent to you? Or expensive?

I'm frustrated we did not know we needed this form until I started researching AOS. J's already knee deep in moving house & stressed out about that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Are you asking if people had the vaccination record here?

The doctor wouldn't give it to my fiance before the interview and we flaked so after he got here we had his sister go pick it up and she fed exed it here and then we went to a civil surgeon and he wrote everything on the I-693 for 10 dollars. I hope that is what you are asking about.

Good luck!!!

Sarah

Filed: Timeline
Are you asking if people had the vaccination record here?

The doctor wouldn't give it to my fiance before the interview and we flaked so after he got here we had his sister go pick it up and she fed exed it here and then we went to a civil surgeon and he wrote everything on the I-693 for 10 dollars. I hope that is what you are asking about.

Good luck!!!

Sarah

yes, that's kind of my question. Thanks!

Did you need the A4 page of the DS-3025 though?

But his family lives in Bristol, not easy to get to London....

Edited by devilette

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am not sure what the forms were called, it was just a vaccination record form that the US Consulate uses. Can he call the doctor and ask if they can fax it or mail it to him?

Otherwise he can have another medical exam here but that is pretty expensive and may be unnecessary since he just had his over there.

The panel physician in Frankfurt wouldn't give David a DS3025 because he was missing a tetanus booster. David went to his GP the next day for the booster, his GP faxed the vaccination record to the panel physician, and the panel physician faxed the DS-3025 to the GP. David picked up a copy of it then.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Other Timeline
The panel physician in Frankfurt wouldn't give David a DS3025 because he was missing a tetanus booster. David went to his GP the next day for the booster, his GP faxed the vaccination record to the panel physician, and the panel physician faxed the DS-3025 to the GP. David picked up a copy of it then.

That's so weird.

If I understand the purpose of the DS-3025 it's just for the panel physician to certify to the documentable immunizations.

Not the immunizations he thinks the beneficiary needs.

Power freaks.

I was given a copy of mine in London...seems strange what they tell people at these medicals...sometimes i have to wonder if they know themselves

k37hm7.png

03-06-10 Mailed N-400

03-17-10 Check cashed

03-19-10 NOA received

03-22-10 Biometrics sent

04-09-10 Biometrics appointment

06-14-10 Interview Date

06-22-10 Received letter for Oath

07-02-10 Oath ceremony

That's so weird.

If I understand the purpose of the DS-3025 it's just for the panel physician to certify to the documentable immunizations.

Not the immunizations he thinks the beneficiary needs.

Power freaks.

At first, the pp tried to imply that he didn't know what form David was talking about. When David pushed, that was the response he received....

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.