Greene Giant

Proof of relationship for interview

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone! I apologize if this is posted some where else and I missed it. All that's left to gather for the interview is our proof of relationship. My question is do I have enough? We haven't each other since February. We submitted our P3 in Feb with pics and plane tickets from our weekend visit. Now that we haven't seen each other since then we don't have any new travel docs or new pictures. What we have to submit is bbm conversations and phone logs. Do you think that will be enough?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That should be fine. Any type of recent communication records such as: phone, emails, skype etc. Also if you send her any funds via Western Union the receipt can be helpful as proof of on going relationship.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Montreal does not ask for any more evidence at the time of interview. Bring it just in case but 99% chance they will not ask for anything else from you than what is required on the checklist.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

For Cdns the burden of proof of a real relationship is far less since we can enter the US freely and tend to visit one another more frequently. We are not considered a high fraud conutry. Just come with what you have...plane ticket stubs, pics, receipts if eitehr of you spent $$ while visiting the other or envelops and cards addressed to one another - even that is probably more then enough and won;t be asked for.

No worries!

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I dont think it will be an issue. I hadn't seen my fiance since we started the K visa process, and had nothing to take to interview other than what we already had submitted. Interviewer never asked at all for anything more. Basic questions, and that was it.

June 08 - Met online playing COV/COH

July 09 - Met in person, 3 week vacation

Dec 09 - Stayed with boyfriend for a few months visit

Sept 10 - BF visited me for one week

Feb 11 - BF visited again, Proposed, ENGAGED

March 22/11 - Mailed k-1 packet

March 29/11 - Recieved

June 22/11 RFE (more evidence of meeting)

July 12/11 sent in more goodies

July 30/11 NOA 2 approved

Aug 22/11 Packet 3 done

Oct 21/11 booked interview

Dec 7/11 Medical (no problems)

Dec 8/11 Interview in Vancouver - APPROVED!!

POE 3/12

Married April 21 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.