Johnta

how do I get NVC case number?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi Friends,

I know I just read this somewhere but can't seem to find my way back to the information:

after you get your noa2--how do you get in touch wiht someone to get your case number?

and--is this NVC case number the "real" (final) case number?

I want to contact the Kiev embassy with some questions about my financial situation and I want to be able to refer to a case number-----

Hep me!

Also--anybody know about the police report process in Ukraine?

Thanks!

John in SC

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

dear heres the info you need........

NVC Automated Voice Response Service

So your I-130 petition has been approved and forwarded to NVC yes.gif

Now you are wanting to know if it has been received and a case number assigned yes.gif

You can use your CIS (NOA) receipt number from your approval to find out.

On calling the NVC automated voice response number (603) 334-0700 you will.... press 1 for English press 2 for Spanish

press 1 for information about your immigrant visa

It will then ask you if you know your CIS receipt number.....press 1

(Once you have a case number you can use this.....press 2)

You then follow the instructions to key in your number.

If will then tell you if NVC has received the petition, and assigned a number.

This automated service is available 24/7.

Once you have your case number you can call them at any time to hear any updates on your case, using either the NVC case number or your CIS (NOA) receipt number

(F) god bless you and may HE speed up the remaining visa process (F)

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I got our NVC case number by emailing NVC.

Email NVC at NVCINQUIRY@state.gov reference your USCIS case number in the email header, and names of petitioner, and beneficiary as well as DOB of beneficiary. They will reply with status and if sent to the embassy, the new Case number.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/ty...types_1309.html

The reply had the new NVC case number in the header.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.