highlander08

RUB - FSU children compared to USC children & others

239 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

GTG = Good Time Girl

One that want you to visit and take her shopping and to night clubs, and maybe puts out but never want to leave that life!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

GTG = Good Time Girl

One that want you to visit and take her shopping and to night clubs, and maybe puts out but never want to leave that life!

I see you've met my wife.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I discovered a few scanners when I used EM.

One out and out scammer, quick I love Yous and then I need money for visa to come visit you.... Then about three GTGs.....stringing along, never sending real life photos, wanting to set up a meeting...never asked for money but also never wanted to talk on the phone, etc.

To avoid talking on the phone is a red flag, period, regardless of the agency used. Period.

:unsure: I sent an E-mail with demand for phone # or skype so I'll see what happens. :blink:

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Use nice words, ignore dirty words Share everything except bad ideas

Say your prayers, thank God for this family.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Timeline

:unsure: I sent an E-mail with demand for phone # or skype so I'll see what happens. :blink:

Don't need to "demand" but if this woman is to be your wife, don't you think that you should be talking "live, in person"?

Insist that she purchase a cheap SIM card and arrange to call her.

We still use a cheap International Calling Card from Cloncom.

Purchase one for a few bucks and get with it. I can assume that this minor cost is just that...minor. There will be more opportunities to spend more money.... I assume that you have already thought of and have knowledge of the total costs involved and expected to expend with an international relationship and immigration...especially for more than one person.

If not, then stop right now.

Timeline

Don't need to "demand" but if this woman is to be your wife, don't you think that you should be talking "live, in person"?

Insist that she purchase a cheap SIM card and arrange to call her.

We still use a cheap International Calling Card from Cloncom.

Purchase one for a few bucks and get with it. I can assume that this minor cost is just that...minor. There will be more opportunities to spend more money.... I assume that you have already thought of and have knowledge of the total costs involved and expected to expend with an international relationship and immigration...especially for more than one person.

If not, then stop right now.

yup :thumbs: I have a pretty good idea of the cost and effort involved... thats another reason I'm here.

So in the event I dont hear back from her,{ my gut is telling me maybe I wont} you said you composed a killer letter of intro. this last time I tailored each letter based upon thier profile and had quite a few non responses. not asking for personal info but what in general did you include and how much detail on each subject.

also you said your Alla met Garys Alla in russia, to see what it was like over here.? I'm guessing she told her all the challenges she went through and your Alla still decided to come.. I'm genuinely happy for you as you seem like good people..I am looking for the same as you... :star: Thanks again for all your help.

I did send an e-mail to EM asking for more details on thier screening process.

*The Family Rules*

Always tell the truth , Always argue naked,of course not in the childrens presence.and Don't go to bed angry.

Too much t.v is bad, too much reading is good! Family comes first, always be there.

Hands are for hugging not for hitting! Be thankful for what you have.. don't envy others

Have fun, be kind, ask first, no fussing, no whining., Husband adore her always- Wife love him forever

Sing silly, dance crazy, hug often, snuggle daily ,use your manners- Yes, please. No, thank you.

Always be nice to strangers cuz they just might be a friend you have'nt met yet..!

Timeline

Check out the post, She's Gone? Really? Already?

looks like I'm not the only one.

I wish him the best of luck.

*The Family Rules*

Timeline

not asking for personal info but what in general did you include and how much detail on each subject.

Tons of details. I tailored it after what was suggested in Elena's (from EM) ebook; it was about 7 pages long. Covered almost every aspect of my life, history, wants and desires. Virtually every serious woman was blown away by the content and since I had it professionally translated it was not a chore for them to read it. It had the effect of making many women write back to me in much detail about their lives and that in turn stimulated more conversation above the usual, 'Hi, I really like your profile.' nonsense that most guys engage in. PM me you email and I'll send you the ebook.

also you said your Alla met Garys Alla in russia, to see what it was like over here.? I'm guessing she told her all the challenges she went through and your Alla still decided to come..

Yep, in a certain regard at the time I wished that they had never met because it just caused more work for me to educate my Alla about life here and her future here. I don't regret that meeting and in retrospect am glad it happened because it only corroborated what I was already telling her and caused us to dig deepper for the information. When she got here there was no big surprise or shock, even the greeters at Walmart, she was prepared for.

I'm genuinely happy for you as you seem like good people..I am looking for the same as you... :star: Thanks again for all your help.

We all here are good people, especially the RUBbers of us.

I did send an e-mail to EM asking for more details on thier screening process.

Good luck with that; it's a nice feature but not infallible. I wouldn't take too much stock in any differences between a lady who is or isn't verified.

I am still interested in the Cliff Notes version of your previous foray into international relationships....PM to keep it private. With that knowledge I will be better able to offer specific suggestions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

GTG = Good Time Girl

Oh hell yeah, there are a lot of those. Plenty of fun. About 99% of the women I met were GTGs, then. They advertise on marriage agencies? Why?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

They advertise on marriage agencies? Why?

Grasshopper, you a lot to learn. So rich Americans will come and visit and spend tons of money, then go back and send them more money and then come visit again and again.

During the off periods they just scam westerners hanging around bus stations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Grasshopper, you a lot to learn. So rich Americans will come and visit and spend tons of money, then go back and send them more money and then come visit again and again.

During the off periods they just scam westerners hanging around bus stations!

I wouldn't think they would need to go to such trouble, but OK, I will take your word for it. :unsure:

Hey, one of the reasons I rode the bus to work was to meet women! :lol: And when I didn't "meet" them at least I got to see them! Quite the fashion show every day! :P

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Reply from Elenas Models "The verifying/checking procedure depends on an individual girl (her age group, photos, location, IP address, etc) who joins our website.

For security reasons, we can't disclose any further information about it."

*The Family Rules*

Timeline

I am still interested in the Cliff Notes version of your previous foray into international relationships....PM to keep it private. With that knowledge I will be better able to offer specific suggestions.

:thumbs: I have that series and I also purchased the e-book Elena Petrova { Elenas Models } wrote to help in finding a good woman in FSU. :wub:

thats another reason I joined VJ, to verify what she wrote and since Then I have discovered various no-no's :protest::girlwerewolf2xn: from 1st visit. :bonk: :bonk: :whistle:. it usually takes up to a week to hear from current one.

Edited by highlander08

*The Family Rules*

Timeline

:thumbs: I have that series and I also purchased the e-book Elena Petrova { Elenas Models } wrote to help in finding a good woman in FSU. :wub:

thats another reason I joined VJ, to verify what she wrote and since Then I have discovered various no-no's :protest::girlwerewolf2xn: from 1st visit. :bonk: :bonk: :whistle:. it usually takes up to a week to hear from current one.

The various paragraphs of my letter followed her suggested topics almost to the T. It ended up being about 7 pages long; most folks think this is too much but it worked for me. YMMV

Timeline

The various paragraphs of my letter followed her suggested topics almost to the T. It ended up being about 7 pages long; most folks think this is too much but it worked for me. YMMV

:unsure: didnt you personalise it tailored to each specific lady based on her profile, insert her name in various places so it didnt seem impersonal. ? :unsure:

*The Family Rules*

Timeline

:unsure: didnt you personalise it tailored to each specific lady based on her profile, insert her name in various places so it didnt seem impersonal. ? :unsure:

Only for the intro and the closing, 99.9% of it was the same.

I was very verbose with my emails especially the follow up emails so the women obviously understood what I was doing. Like I said it in turn stimulated most of them to write back lengthy emails which most commented was a nice change from the normal pace. I accomplished what it was intended to do, give me a running start with these gals versus the normal banter from the men. After that I was on my own and only my super personality and good looks could carry me through??!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.