Jenn!

Sunday

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning everyone! :dance:

It's a beautiful day here in Boston. I think I'll go wake Wadi up so we can take a drive and do some leaf-peeping. Hope everyone's relaxing or having some fun! We all deserve it. :yes:

Have a wonderful Sunday! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
How's the color in Boston? I'm in Connecticut and we're not near peak yet. It is a beautiful day for it though.

Enjoy.

We've actually decided to go tomorrow, and drive up to NH. Should be peak there this weekend!

Filed: Timeline

I am very depressed today, I havee been feeling blue, to the point I just want to give up. Of course, this visa process is starting to get to me. I hate this and I wish it was a little easier, I pray that I have good news soon. Anyway, any words of advice. What did you do when you felt blue during this time.

إركا

[

It is also a beautiful day here in chicago...perfect weather for the Bears game :) Me and sofyan will more than likely be heading to my gran and granmpas house in the next hour or so to watch the game..kind of a tradition my family has to go there every sunday....should be fun...other than that. taking it eas...tomorrow is my first big day at the bank :) wish me luck

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

It is also a beautiful day here in chicago...perfect weather for the Bears game :) Me and sofyan will more than likely be heading to my gran and granmpas house in the next hour or so to watch the game..kind of a tradition my family has to go there every sunday....should be fun...other than that. taking it eas...tomorrow is my first big day at the bank :) wish me luck

Thought banks were closed tomorrow for Columbus Day...?

Colors are pretty much peaking here in MI.. my oldest daughter has a ballet rehearsal early this afternoon. Afterwards, we're going up north to trailer the horses to the woods for a trail ride. Can't wait!!! Gorgeous here today... supposed to be 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky...

Jen

I am very depressed today, I havee been feeling blue, to the point I just want to give up. Of course, this visa process is starting to get to me. I hate this and I wish it was a little easier, I pray that I have good news soon. Anyway, any words of advice. What did you do when you felt blue during this time.

Try to get your mind off of the visa process. What would you be doing right now if you were not involved in this '#######'? To make it through, I have had to 'compartmentalize' and go on with the business of life as usual. I try not to dwell on the time apart, or what we are both missing by not being together.

Find a hobby, like scrapbooking... clean a closet (organizing something always makes me feel better). Borrow a neighbor's dog if you don't have one and go for a walk. Of go rent a few videos, pop some popcorn, and have an 'all about me' day. Create your own web site. Learn a new skill... paint your bathroom... anything to get your mind off of the time this is all taking.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My heart has been in my throat all day.

First I get woken up by my sister at 9am asking if I want to go on a blind date with someone when she darn well knows I'm supposed to be married in December. Just twisting the knife...my family seems to be a pro at that, you know?

Then I finally get online today to find that Usama left me a message yesterday. We weren't supposed to be online for a few days because he is moving but he never even called me yesterday. I chalked it up to him being all busy with the move and all but I dunno. He wrote that he knows he didn't call and that he is feeling so very torn inside.

:(

I replied that if that means he knows that he has to stay with his sisters and not come here to be with me that he should just tell me and not beat around the bush. (hope he knows what beat around the bush means :P ) and that I'm a big girl and can handle it. I mentioned that not telling me will hurt me more than telling me.

I wish he'd just get it over with already you know? I hate the waiting game. Never been good at it. Everytime I knew a relationship was gonna end I'd always be the one to do it first so that I wouldn't be "as hurt" but this is so very different since I love him so much and he loves me so much and it has nothing to do with our relationship but moreso life circumstances.

I guess I"ll have another few days of depression until the real sorrow comes in. What fun.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's a great day in MO today. I love this kind of weather. I better not get too used to it though because it's supposed to get super cold towards the end of the week. Brrrrr. Khallid already had me go get him a pair of gloves. I think he's expected to freeze his buns off! :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.