5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

Could use some of your expertise on the below:

Our I-130 petition was approved in Beijing and sent to Guangzhou.

We got approval pdf via e-mail.

2 weeks later, we got a package from GZ asking for AOS, DS-230. From what I've researched this should be p3. Correct?

However, we have not received any information on case number, bar code sheet which is supposed to be p2 right?

Ive e-mailed Beijing and they said GZ should send that, but GZ has not responded to me and what they sent out is the P3.

All the information I could find on the GZ isn't related to DCF. Right now, not sure if a) missing something b) waiting for something c) should be chasing for something

Thanks in advance =)

Edited by sppeng

January 6 2012 - Putting together I-130 based on the two guides below. Please let me know if there's more useful information for filing I-130 outside of this!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297900-how-i-did-dcf-in-beijing/ (I am in Shanghai, jurisdiction goes to beijing right?)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

First check email, case number should be 2012XXXXXX. If you don't see it, email GUZ as Beijing is done with your case. We never got a bar code sheet when we DCF'd. The package sounds like P3, P2 in China sometimes in China gets lost. Is there an OF-169 as well? Read the instructions and send them the docs back. Congrats you are on your way.

Hi there I submitted the I-130 for my husband on March 22nd in Beijing, also doing DCF here in China. Can I ask how long it took to receive notification that your I-130 had been approved? Thanks, Annie

Ah okay I see from the ever-useful "timeline" link that it was about 5 weeks for you..but good to know that there are other China DCF-ers out there. Best of luck...guess I can use the waiting time to figure out what those forms y'all mentioned are??

Filed: Timeline

yea took a little while... we got the case number, had to email GZ.. they didn't mention about bar code though.. just said to send them the docs they asked for and they'd schedule interview

January 6 2012 - Putting together I-130 based on the two guides below. Please let me know if there's more useful information for filing I-130 outside of this!

http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/297900-how-i-did-dcf-in-beijing/ (I am in Shanghai, jurisdiction goes to beijing right?)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.