4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I m confused my fiance have visa interview on october 27,2011,when he went to the interview the consular officer give him a white paper my name was on it.the consular officer told my fiance to tell me call civa,i call civa they give me and appoiment for february 6,2012.i went to the interview .they do dual interview,we was denied consular give ask a white paper the white paper was 221g,it was not enough relationship between me and my fiance.the consular told me it will sent my case to uscis.when come back home i wait for couples week past ,i call the civa =ask them questin when they going sent my case back to uscis.they told ,me my case pendind in administrative processsing/review.they told me to call back the 16 of march,they say the consular still doing he work.they told me to call the 22 of march.whem i call they told me to tell my fiance he have interview may 2,2012 at 7:00 am.all this time i m call ,i m working the senator ,for the senator ask the embassy to review my case again. when i call DOS they say my case still administrative processind.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY FIANCE HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER INTERVIEW AGAIN

Your post is very difficult to understand. Are you the USC???

You keep asking these questions, time and time again. You aren't paying the slightest attention to any of the answers. You have told us your case was sent back to USICS. You have told us that the are investigating this case for fraud.

You were advised weeks ago to speak with an attorney. Have you done that?

THEY EMBASSY SAID THEY SENT THE CASE IN ADTRATION REVIEW/INVESTIGATION FRAUD UNIT.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

You keep asking these questions, time and time again. You aren't paying the slightest attention to any of the answers. You have told us your case was sent back to USICS. You have told us that the are investigating this case for fraud.

i m us citizen when i call the embassy the consular give us appoiment for MAY 2,2012 at 7;00 am,they told me to tell my fiance he have to come in the embassy may2,2012

THEY EMBASSY SAID THEY SENT THE CASE IN ADTRATION REVIEW/INVESTIGATION FRAUD UNIT.

i m us citizen when i call the embassy the consular give us appoiment for MAY 2,2012 at 7;00 am,they told me to tell my fiance he have to come in the embassy may2,2012

As near as I can understand your replies, you are saying:

We cannot answer your question as to why. This would be his third interview, is that correct? If you plan on having him attend, I would think you will find out on May 2nd, what it is all about.

Your case is difficult and very confusing. You have been advised in all of your posts to get a good immigration attorney.

I suggest that is still the best advice for you.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.