42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

im new user please need your help

i meet my wife online through yahoo.when i meet her she was married her ex husband also having relationship with other woman so they both decided to get a divorce,now My wife was here about 1 year this is her 3rd trip total time duration about 20 month stay with me we both went for inerview but this time they won,t allow her to come with me in side embassy i had 2nd interview islamabad about 45days ago visa officer told me they going to search something,i give them all information that they need my and wife. he even took my email id and my wife email address and password we have alot a photo me and my wife together on facebook after getting information from me.at time interview consular officer told me he is going to search something told me stay here he will be back in few minute when he went back he did not ask my anything about my relationship with my wife..i told him that i do love me wife and you going to give me visa or not my wife going to with me always also told him that take your time i wait for it i give same answer what i have at the 1st interview.when he was setting right next to me finally when he having no question to ask.looking file that having all the recode can,t find more question i ask him are you done with me consular officer told me yes i said can i go now he said yes i was walking away from going outside i don,t even ask anything about my visa officer told me they going to search something that it officer did not give me anything don,t even took my passport just telling me going to search something.what i don,t know what they want

1st time interview

My wife and me together on 1st inerview.we filed 130 case was denied because we didn't not send any evidence,we filed case by our self then we don,t know about case much also filed k3 with send them our fews marriage photos but we didn't continue k3 because date of birth was wrong so i don,t know if they have i am not sure

now they have all evidence like love letter, pictures, phone bills, bank statements, westren union recipts. it's been now 4 year since we are married

thank you all god bless you guys i know every one going through i know my marriage is ture i really don,t care if again they denied me i know god with me time will come when i have my visa insha allha thank you all onces again

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@pak786 - please complete your profile - enter the type of petition you have applied for etc

also please complete your timeline

these two things will help us to help you

also - im a little confused - but once you have entered the information, can you tell us again - what exactly are you asking us?

NOA1 August 3 2011
NOA2 April 14 2012
NVC receipt May 17 2012

Case upgrade request sent via email April 3 2013

Case upgraded by NVC from F2A to CR1 April 19 2013

Interview June 6th 2013 - APPROVED - case upgraded to IR1 at time of interview based on time married

Visa in hand June 10th 2013

IV fee paid using ELIS June 17th 2013

POE Houston July 15th 2013

GC arrived in mail Aug 12th 2013

SSN card arrived in mail Aug 19 2013 (1 week after applying)

Timeline

im new user please need your help

i meet my wife online through yahoo.when i meet her she was married her ex husband also having relationship with other woman so they both decided to get a divorce,now My wife was here about 1 year this is her 3rd trip total time duration about 20 month stay with me we both went for inerview but this time they won,t allow her to come with me in side embassy i had 2nd interview islamabad about 45days ago visa officer told me they going to search something,i give them all information that they need my and wife. he even took my email id and my wife email address and password we have alot a photo me and my wife together on facebook after getting information from me.at time interview consular officer told me he is going to search something told me stay here he will be back in few minute when he went back he did not ask my anything about my relationship with my wife..i told him that i do love me wife and you going to give me visa or not my wife going to with me always also told him that take your time i wait for it i give same answer what i have at the 1st interview.when he was setting right next to me finally when he having no question to ask.looking file that having all the recode can,t find more question i ask him are you done with me consular officer told me yes i said can i go now he said yes i was walking away from going outside i don,t even ask anything about my visa officer told me they going to search something that it officer did not give me anything don,t even took my passport just telling me going to search something.what i don,t know what they want

1st time interview

My wife and me together on 1st inerview.we filed 130 case was denied because we didn't not send any evidence,we filed case by our self then we don,t know about case much also filed k3 with send them our fews marriage photos but we didn't continue k3 because date of birth was wrong so i don,t know if they have i am not sure

now they have all evidence like love letter, pictures, phone bills, bank statements, westren union recipts. it's been now 4 year since we are married

thank you all god bless you guys i know every one going through i know my marriage is ture i really don,t care if again they denied me i know god with me time will come when i have my visa insha allha thank you all onces again

Yes please fill in your timeline it would definitely help a lot!

you mention a first interview does that mean there was a second??? its quite confusing its a sad story to read but not sure exactly what help you need. When your timeline is filled in that is going to help so much in understanding when you were married when your first interview was if there was a second if the case was sent back etc.

If you have a specific question please ask... we want to help

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

okay here is my story

i meet my wife online around the middle of 2007 could be before then that really don,t remember exact month when i meer my wife..she was married then with her ex husband also having relationship with other woman so they both decided to get a divorce,we having communication 24/7 on phone some time get on online to see each other,she got her divorce end of month 2007 we already decided that we want to marry with each other. On April 12 2008 she left the United States to meet me.finlly we meet each other after long time its amazing feeling , I love her with all my heart and soul on april 15 2008 we get married between round 100 people my femily my mother love her as like she do me my wfie knows everyone in my femily.this is my 1st marriage and wife 2nd with me we having very good time together.she went back to usa after stay round 45day.she filed 130 petition we also filed k3 with send them our fews marriage photos but we didn't continue k3 because date of birth was wrong so i don,t know if they really have i am not sure we filed case by our self then we don,t even have lawyer.she come back to me because we both want to live together during her stay round 4 month i get my interview call okay this my 1st interview with my wife at islamabad us embassy .interview date 27 aug 2009 duration time about more then hour i told him everything ture did not hide anything,

question was at interview time here is my answer

• where i meet my wife : i meet her online at 2007 don,t remember exact time

• where onlione meet her on yahoo don,t remember which chat room

when we decided to get marry: i said don,t remember he want to know exact day and month

why i marry her. I do love her

want to know date we get married. I said 15 april 2008

did i ever marry before.. I never marry before

she been married before. She was married before when i meet her

did my any femily member live in usa : yes my unkle and anti

marriage with my wife is big marriage how many people attend my marriage: i told him 50 may be more then that

even i know before then my interview my unkle and anti live in houston taxas when he was asking me right then i forget and my anwer was yes my unkle and anti live in usa taxas ask me where i said don,t remember also ask me how long they are living in usa i told him round 12 years

same question visa officer ask my wife back and forth questions she give same answer which was ture.

At the 1st inteview fews questions i still remeber some but not all the question when me and my wife was together at time he try so hard to confused telling 3times same thing to us you get married april 2009 right? but both say together no we get married at 15 april 2008 our answer was same we did not submit and prove photo are nothing we are thinking they already have that . finally he give 221g which was missing documents divorce certificate and IRS 2008 tax return also have misake on IRS 2008 tax return peper my wife is single.. after we submit about 4month leter case was denied reason lie in us embassy they told me on phone whatever i said every thing is lie its feel really very bad when someone telling you that you lie but you did not ..

She went to lawyer at 2010 just want to know what exact wrong with our case the lawyer was telling her we have mistake on irs 2008 tax peper my wife is single but she is married then with me, lawyer was also telling my wife we need correct that we should submit photos and some more prove what we have and she was telling my wife we wait for submit evidence to continue same case or filed new one..we do not want to filed new case because of cost.we still don,t have lawyer this

This is happan every time leave my wife behind, it was so heart breaking and hurtful, i want to my wife come back to me because she was not doing good without me and either me worry about her all time could not make to work my wife went back pakistan stay me about a year .. uscis send email before they will iusse me visa they want to see prove we send them all evidence what we have like this

Love letter, we send 150 pictures her 1st 2nd and 3rd trip , phone bills, bank statements, westren union recipts, mental health appoitment card, would be effencient evidence letter statement from me and wife my mama in law brother in law and my brother and father and anti

I provide them prove of that i meet her at 2007 westren union recipts

Love letter original have write down which date it write prove of 2007 i meet her they see all evidence

we got email from uscis at November 4, 2011 that case been reaffirmed after 12 january get a call from us embassy telling me i have interview on 19 january date was change because when me and wife went to take Diplomatic Shuttle service they told me us embassy is colse embassy did not call me let me know that they are colse i call them right then they told me to come tomorrow , date was 20 january

this time they not allow my wife go in side at embassy i want to take my wife with me at interview lets them know we are both have ture relationship but thats not happan

here is my 2nd interview same question little change about a same i give them same answer what i have at 1st interview

before we are going to embassy i told my wife what ever is going to be we are still together does,t metter i get my visa or not we are always stay strong i aslo do pray in my heart god whatever plan you have for me . i do accept that just make me stay strong im happy with my wife .visa officer take me to room his 1st question was where my wife i told at the Shuttle service i told him i guess you don,t want to talk to her.i told him i have some emotion feeling i do love my wife you going to give me visa or not she always going to be with me also told him i did not lie last time he answer was okay he aslo ask me did we have any kids i told him not yet he said why i said we working on you will see soon. i bring some photos amended tax return 2008 with me phone recode from gmail showing so many call my wife number my mother in law her home phone also my femily member in usa he took all email address and password told me stay at room he going to search something.my wife have facebook account i use same account our facebook have all the femily member her and mine also having alot a photos together when he come back from searching don,t ask me anything about relationship with my wife, he find my some calling rocde that i call taxas he want to know where i call in usa i told him i call houston texas my father brother and his sister live in usa.. he ask name my unkle and anti i give him all information they need from me my femily names where were we live in pakistan he want to know how many people in live at the same house where we all live together my mother and father and brother and his wife and me and my wife .also i told him everybody knows about my marriage with my wife even where ware is her job there 2nd and 3nd job in usa friend and femily memeber in usa and also in pakistan he looking for at all prove we have submit looking for some more questions can,t find finlly i wait about 2 minute setting right next to him i ask him are you done with me he said yes. I ask him can i go now he said yes you can thats it i did not ask him anything belong to my visa walking away going to through room he call me told me that they going to search something nothing he did not give me not nothing white paper and also blue i reply him back take your time ....this what happan i have been search on internet for pass 2year i never post anything any website i know everyone going through .. i really don,t care if they again denied me i just worry about my wife she have to again leave me behind without going with her i know my marriage is ture i know god with me time will come when i have my visa insha allha my femily knows anything about my wife pass. My wife did not hide anything either her femily member knows

my qestion is what does this mean. when he told me he going to search something ?why they not allow my wife go with me at interview ?what you guys think about it what next they going to do ...God bless everyone thank you all one of other helping other people i appreciate every one of you

i hope this is help

Timeline

15/04/2008 Nikah in lahore

USCIS JOURNEY

29/06/2008 i130 to california service center

03/07/2008 Received hard copy of I 797C

16/03/2009 i 130 approved!!!

NVC JOURNEY

21/04/2009 NVC received case

18/05/2009 NVC Case Number Assigned

15/06/2009 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!

23/06/2009 Received interview letter and info via email

EMBASSY JOURNEY

12/08/2009 Medical Appt/passed

27/08/2009 Interview result 221g missing docment

19/09/2009 Submitted requested docment review

14/01/2010 received 212b result: visa denied

August 30, 2011 The last processing action taken on your case

August 29, 2011 received request for evidence

November 4, 2011 case reaffirming the approval

12 january 2012 get call from us embassy islamabad

20 january 2012 interview date result co told me they going to search something

i try my best to share my timeline

Timeline

okay here is my story

i meet my wife online around the middle of 2007 could be before then that really don,t remember exact month when i meer my wife..she was married then with her ex husband also having relationship with other woman so they both decided to get a divorce,we having communication 24/7 on phone some time get on online to see each other,she got her divorce end of month 2007 we already decided that we want to marry with each other. On April 12 2008 she left the United States to meet me.finlly we meet each other after long time its amazing feeling , I love her with all my heart and soul on april 15 2008 we get married between round 100 people my femily my mother love her as like she do me my wfie knows everyone in my femily.this is my 1st marriage and wife 2nd with me we having very good time together.she went back to usa after stay round 45day.she filed 130 petition we also filed k3 with send them our fews marriage photos but we didn't continue k3 because date of birth was wrong so i don,t know if they really have i am not sure we filed case by our self then we don,t even have lawyer.she come back to me because we both want to live together during her stay round 4 month i get my interview call okay this my 1st interview with my wife at islamabad us embassy .interview date 27 aug 2009 duration time about more then hour i told him everything ture did not hide anything,

question was at interview time here is my answer

• where i meet my wife : i meet her online at 2007 don,t remember exact time

• where onlione meet her on yahoo don,t remember which chat room

when we decided to get marry: i said don,t remember he want to know exact day and month

why i marry her. I do love her

want to know date we get married. I said 15 april 2008

did i ever marry before.. I never marry before

she been married before. She was married before when i meet her

did my any femily member live in usa : yes my unkle and anti

marriage with my wife is big marriage how many people attend my marriage: i told him 50 may be more then that

even i know before then my interview my unkle and anti live in houston taxas when he was asking me right then i forget and my anwer was yes my unkle and anti live in usa taxas ask me where i said don,t remember also ask me how long they are living in usa i told him round 12 years

same question visa officer ask my wife back and forth questions she give same answer which was ture.

At the 1st inteview fews questions i still remeber some but not all the question when me and my wife was together at time he try so hard to confused telling 3times same thing to us you get married april 2009 right? but both say together no we get married at 15 april 2008 our answer was same we did not submit and prove photo are nothing we are thinking they already have that . finally he give 221g which was missing documents divorce certificate and IRS 2008 tax return also have misake on IRS 2008 tax return peper my wife is single.. after we submit about 4month leter case was denied reason lie in us embassy they told me on phone whatever i said every thing is lie its feel really very bad when someone telling you that you lie but you did not ..

She went to lawyer at 2010 just want to know what exact wrong with our case the lawyer was telling her we have mistake on irs 2008 tax peper my wife is single but she is married then with me, lawyer was also telling my wife we need correct that we should submit photos and some more prove what we have and she was telling my wife we wait for submit evidence to continue same case or filed new one..we do not want to filed new case because of cost.we still don,t have lawyer this

This is happan every time leave my wife behind, it was so heart breaking and hurtful, i want to my wife come back to me because she was not doing good without me and either me worry about her all time could not make to work my wife went back pakistan stay me about a year .. uscis send email before they will iusse me visa they want to see prove we send them all evidence what we have like this

Love letter, we send 150 pictures her 1st 2nd and 3rd trip , phone bills, bank statements, westren union recipts, mental health appoitment card, would be effencient evidence letter statement from me and wife my mama in law brother in law and my brother and father and anti

I provide them prove of that i meet her at 2007 westren union recipts

Love letter original have write down which date it write prove of 2007 i meet her they see all evidence

we got email from uscis at November 4, 2011 that case been reaffirmed after 12 january get a call from us embassy telling me i have interview on 19 january date was change because when me and wife went to take Diplomatic Shuttle service they told me us embassy is colse embassy did not call me let me know that they are colse i call them right then they told me to come tomorrow , date was 20 january

this time they not allow my wife go in side at embassy i want to take my wife with me at interview lets them know we are both have ture relationship but thats not happan

here is my 2nd interview same question little change about a same i give them same answer what i have at 1st interview

before we are going to embassy i told my wife what ever is going to be we are still together does,t metter i get my visa or not we are always stay strong i aslo do pray in my heart god whatever plan you have for me . i do accept that just make me stay strong im happy with my wife .visa officer take me to room his 1st question was where my wife i told at the Shuttle service i told him i guess you don,t want to talk to her.i told him i have some emotion feeling i do love my wife you going to give me visa or not she always going to be with me also told him i did not lie last time he answer was okay he aslo ask me did we have any kids i told him not yet he said why i said we working on you will see soon. i bring some photos amended tax return 2008 with me phone recode from gmail showing so many call my wife number my mother in law her home phone also my femily member in usa he took all email address and password told me stay at room he going to search something.my wife have facebook account i use same account our facebook have all the femily member her and mine also having alot a photos together when he come back from searching don,t ask me anything about relationship with my wife, he find my some calling rocde that i call taxas he want to know where i call in usa i told him i call houston texas my father brother and his sister live in usa.. he ask name my unkle and anti i give him all information they need from me my femily names where were we live in pakistan he want to know how many people in live at the same house where we all live together my mother and father and brother and his wife and me and my wife .also i told him everybody knows about my marriage with my wife even where ware is her job there 2nd and 3nd job in usa friend and femily memeber in usa and also in pakistan he looking for at all prove we have submit looking for some more questions can,t find finlly i wait about 2 minute setting right next to him i ask him are you done with me he said yes. I ask him can i go now he said yes you can thats it i did not ask him anything belong to my visa walking away going to through room he call me told me that they going to search something nothing he did not give me not nothing white paper and also blue i reply him back take your time ....this what happan i have been search on internet for pass 2year i never post anything any website i know everyone going through .. i really don,t care if they again denied me i just worry about my wife she have to again leave me behind without going with her i know my marriage is ture i know god with me time will come when i have my visa insha allha my femily knows anything about my wife pass. My wife did not hide anything either her femily member knows

my qestion is what does this mean. when he told me he going to search something ?why they not allow my wife go with me at interview ?what you guys think about it what next they going to do ...God bless everyone thank you all one of other helping other people i appreciate every one of you

i hope this is help

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

EMBASSY JOURNEY

co took also my orgrinal marriage certificate

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats on getting your petition reaffirmed and I am sorry you are in AP

Ap can last 2 weeks to 2 years

There is alot of support here in the Pakistan thread of AP people waiting

Good Luck and God Bless

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

thank you all for reply could be case on ap when i get call from us embassy i ask him who call me i don,t have appointment letter how i am going to come us embassy he answer me sir you do not need nothing i aslo ask my passport is expiring after 1 month he keep telling me in my case everything is ready i just need come to embassy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am having a hard time understanding you

Has the embassy just called youa nd told you to come back to them for another interview? a 3rd interview?

And or passport needs 6 months before it expires to travel so go now and get it renewed

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

I am having a hard time understanding you

Has the embassy just called youa nd told you to come back to them for another interview? a 3rd interview?

And or passport needs 6 months before it expires to travel so go now and get it renewed

no im sorry when they call at 12 january 2012 for my 2nd interview then they told me everything is ready in my case i don,t know how i enter all information on timeline

Edited by pak786

Timeline

USCIS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

EMBASSY JOURNEY

i try my best to share my timeline

Ok.. i think at this time you should contact DOS on Monday morning with your case number and ask if your in AP and is it pending. More than likely at this time you may be in background checks. That would definitely be searching something. Did they return original documents at your interview? Your passport?

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.