Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

:D congrats.... if Ahmed needs to talk about the interview he can talk with Rachid... he said it was no problem.. :thumbs:

Oh thank you, that is so lovely of you to offer! I know Ahmed would feel better about speaking with someone who has already run the gauntlet LOL. Ill pass it on to him :)

Edited by yassmine2878

Congratulations (F)

Can you update your timeline to gives all of us some info to measure the time of these kind of cases? Thanks!

Edited by mybackpages

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Congratulations (F)

Can you update your timeline to gives all of us some info to measure the time of these kind of cases? Thanks!

Dangit. I have had more trouble with that silly timeline. It seems like everytime I go to update it, the whole thing un-links itself from my profile. Ill have to make myself a note to double check the link-up each time I update. But thank you for letting me it was kaputski, see if it works now :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations and best of luck!!!

(((HUGS)))

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Congratulations (F)

Dangit. I have had more trouble with that silly timeline. It seems like everytime I go to update it, the whole thing un-links itself from my profile. Ill have to make myself a note to double check the link-up each time I update. But thank you for letting me it was kaputski, see if it works now :)

Thank you! I can now see it :thumbs: Isn't it funny how one little piece of information like a timeline seems to give us all so much hope that we have some control over what will happen :lol:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.