cokebbeh

I-864 Question

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

Anyone can elaborate on whether NVC considers the income for the whole 3 years for the I-864 or the most recent years. My dilemma is for the last 2 yeears I have been making well over the poverty line, but in 2003 I only filed $7000, because I was in college and not working. As of now I have a permanent job which pays well above the requirements.

Any additional info... will be highly appreciated.

USCIS PROCESS

06-13-06 > Sent I-130 to Californian Service Center.

07-12-06 > NOA 1 Received

07-17-06 > I-130 Checks cashed.

09-26-06 > USCIS touched case.

09-27-06 Case Approved. No RFE or hicupps. Koool

NVC PROCESS

10-04-06 > Case number Assigned.

10-16-06 > DS2032 and AOS fee generated

10-17-06 > Paid AOS fee using Jame's shortcut

10-17--06> Wife E-mailed Choice of Agent DS2032

10-24-06 > Choice of agent accepted.

10-30-06 > IV fee bill generated.

11-08-06 > Sent I864 E-Z using James shortcut.

11-16-06 > Received and sent IV fee bill next day delivery.

11-21-06 > IV fee entered into NVC system

11-22-06 > NVC system tells me some documents mssing or incomplete,. Turns out to be DS230

11-24-06 > Sent DS 230 form with evidence using James shortcut.

11-27-06 > DS230 entered into NVC system.

12-14-06 > RFE on marriage certificate. NVC states it is not the original.

12-15-06 > Sent and e-mail and called to argue that the document is indeed the original. Lady said she will have a supervisor look at it.

12-26-06 > Called again to see if a supervisor looked at it. 12-27-06 > Delivered at the NVC at 11:47AM. Still waiting to hear the completion of my case...

01-16--07 > CASE COMPLETED

03-20-07> Interview in Dakar, CO was not satisfied with Employer letter. Reschedule for 03-27

03-27-07> CR1 Visa Approved was told to pick up on in 2 days

04-14-07> Entered the US, JFK, no hassles.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I sucessfully filed a I-864 in support of my husband's AOS with only one year above the poverty line.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.