Bad_Daddy

Belarus's President Lukashenko: "Better a dictator than gay"

87 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes my new computer has a webcam, I keep a piece of tape of the lens... Just in case. :blush:

Danno. You are a religious, conservative Republican. "Just in case"? Just in case WHAT?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Danno. You are a religious, conservative Republican. "Just in case"? Just in case WHAT?

I don't know, incase someone turns it on and later I am strolling around in my drawers.

I have never been a webcam user so I'm not really sure how it works, as far as when it is streaming and not.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Do your kids see two men kissing each other at breakfast? Do they have to put up with any ####### from their peers at school over having two dads or two moms?

Just the bedroom? Reality says the bedroom has about nothing to do with the household and kids and what they put up with.

No, but they do not see Alla and I kissing at breakfast either. Though since they both can drive it gets harder to predict when we can have sex on the kitchen table and not get "walked in on" but that adds to the fun. Is that what you mean?

This is Vermont, there is no ####### about "two Dads or two Moms" maybe you should move.

Exactly, what goes on in the bedroom makes no difference. As has been my point.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I don't know, incase someone turns it on and later I am strolling around in my drawers.

I have never been a webcam user so I'm not really sure how it works, as far as when it is streaming and not.

Right, so in typical Conservative fashion you throw something black over the top of it, cover it up, ignore it, pretend it isn't there. Run, hide!

I prefer to LEARN about it and use it for my benefit.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Right, so in typical Conservative fashion you throw something black over the top of it, cover it up, ignore it, pretend it isn't there. Run, hide!

I prefer to LEARN about it and use it for my benefit.

Who is running or hiding? If I had a purpose or need or interest to get more into the webcam feature I would, instead I placed a Post-it note over it.

You are digging way to deep into the subject with the apparent motivation to again highlight yourself, I don't really get that but.... whatever.

William Penn

No, but they do not see Alla and I kissing at breakfast either. Though since they both can drive it gets harder to predict when we can have sex on the kitchen table and not get "walked in on" but that adds to the fun. Is that what you mean?

This is Vermont, there is no ####### about "two Dads or two Moms" maybe you should move.

Exactly, what goes on in the bedroom makes no difference. As has been my point.

No child should have to endure being brought up on a homosexual household.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

No child should have to endure being brought up on a homosexual household.

-As the twig is bent, so grows the tree-

==============================

Study: Gay Parents More Likely to Have Gay Kids

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/10/17/study-gay-parents-more-likely-to-have-gay-kids/

William Penn

I'm going to guess the testosterone level in the RUB forum is higher than most. It's what we do.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

hot chicks > intellect

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

If that is what you have interpreted my comments to mean, then you should try again.

e6d9c57b.jpg

you could enlighten me, since i took your statement as meaning ALL bigotry & hatred are sprung from ignorance. or keep following kip around sniffing. its your choice.

i so missed your pics. i'm glad you're back. /sarcasm.

7yqZWFL.jpg