March 2012

126 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I feel march is going to be awesome!!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good thoughts to all in MENA forum ...March does feel hopeful.

My daughter just asked me how to spell epiphany ...what a great word!!!

Just thought I would share

Thank you to all that help on here. :star:

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy March MENA Folks!

Hope everyone is well. Been a while so thought I'd stop by and say hello to all :D

I don't remember when I posted last in MENA but lots has happened for us and thought I'd share. 2011 was a good year, thank God.

The best was our son was born in 2011. Actually last month he turned one years old. The other great news is that we bought a house together. We go back and forth on whether we should stay in Minnesota or move to a warmer city but for now Minnesota is where we call home. We've had ups and down with work for my husband but thank God he is working again and is starting school this month as well.

We filed for the ROC in January. Biometrics is in a couple of weeks. Probably won't hear anything about it until the middle of summer.

So anyhow, I'll be popping in, usually over in the ROC section ,so I'll try and stop by over here as well to say hi.

I wish everyone well on this journey we call life. Take care all!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think March is gonna be AWESOME!!! I'm hoping to hear something soon!!! :D

USCIS

Sept. 22, 2011 - NOA1

March 13, 2012 - NOA2 (via text/email)

NVC

March 19, 2012 - Case received at NVC (in building)

April 02, 2012 - Received case #, IIN, submitted email addresses

April 03, 2012 - AOS bill invoiced & paid; 'IN PROCESS'

April 03, 2012 - emailed DS-3032

April 04, 2012 - AOS fee cleared from bank account

April 06, 2012 - DS-3032 acceptance email received

April 10, 2012 - AOS payment 'PAID'; AOS package sent

April 16, 2012 - AOS accepted/completed

April 25, 2012 - IV bill invoiced & paid; 'IN PROCESS'

April 27, 2012 - IV payment 'PAID'; IV package sent

May 01, 2012 - NVC case complete!!!

May 09, 2012 - Received interview notification email

May 10, 2012 - Case was sent to embassy

May 16, 2012 - Medical Appointment

June 04, 2012 - Approved

Timeline

Belated congrats on the birth of your baby boy Sharifah! I also would like to send my best wishes for you ROC filing this month. I hope you hear something too meno-is-mine.

We've had the worst two snow days of winter yesterday and today. I'm not sure if this counts as March being "in like a lion and out like a lamb".

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Happy March! I love hearing updates on how everyone is doing with their families! Alot of babies are growing up so fast & it seems like many of you just had them! Adam & I do look forward to the time we will be able to have a baby. Just this week Adam just got approved to move to the weekend shift where he will be working from 5am to 530pm Fri-Sun then off Mon-Thurs. More time to drive me nuts I suppose! He is completely maxed out in pay until he gets a yearly cost of living. Im really proud of him! He's already been studying for Citizenship & I look forward to when the paperwork will be filled out & mailed off. I think a heavy weight will be lifted once everything is complete & he becomes a citizen.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Happy March everyone! Congratulations to all who are at different stages of the journey!

Our journey was completed in April 2011, but love coming back to see the updates and wish

everyone well.

Wael and I are doing fine! He's been so busy studying and will complete his MBA and

graduate May 11. Sure has been a fast 4 yrs since he arrived.

Best wishes for everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Happy March Fellow Mena's!! :) Today marks out 4 month wait AOS. My hubby is growing inpatient of this wait. He has his EAD and AP but he says is not the same. I told him it will be here shortly and it's the government nothing is every speedy with it. ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.