momo and inoo

HELP REGARDING PACKET 3.5

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Asslam walaikum to all the members of vj here...

I have something to ask which might real sound very strange and..... stupid actually but i really want some help from u guys ESPECIALLY FROM THE PAKISTANI MEMBERS WHO HAVE JUST SUBMITTED PACKET 3.5.

Today i just received packet 3.5 via email with all the instructions in it but there is NO WHERE written as to where to send these documents...

Some say to NVC others to Isl embassy ...in what ever the case what is the correct address to where i should send it?

NEED A POSITIVE RESONSE FROM ALL U GUYS

THANX...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have something to ask which might real sound very strange and..... stupid actually but i really want some help from u guys ESPECIALLY FROM THE PAKISTANI MEMBERS WHO HAVE JUST SUBMITTED PACKET 3.5.

Today i just received packet 3.5 via email with all the instructions in it but there is NO WHERE written as to where to send these documents...

Some say to NVC others to Isl embassy ...in what ever the case what is the correct address to where i should send it?

THANX...

It comes from the embassy and it is returned to the embassy because you have no business with the NVC as i have read from experienced people on here. For more information I'd advice you post your question on Middle east North Africa sub-regional forum to meet people from Pakistan and the rest with similar situation as yours.

Edited by Ken & Lecia

Filed: Timeline

THANX...

Walaikum Asalam,

On top of the email, it says the address of the embassy.

Use the following courier service to send the packet:

American Express Bank LTD - Travel Related Services

Islamabad

U.S. Visa Services Centre

23-E, B Block, Aziz Ghani Plaza

Fazal-E-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad

Tel: (051) 227-2425 upto 32

UAN: (051) 111-786-111

Fax: (051) 282-3783

Send it to address:

Embassy of the United States of America

Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave,

Islamabad,

Pakistan

K1 Visa

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 2011-09-23

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-09-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-01-18

NVC Received : 2012-02-02

NVC Left : 2012-02-06

Consulate Received: 2012-02-07

Packet 3 Received : 2012-02-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-02-27

Packet 4 Received : 2012-03-02

Interview Date : 2012-03-27

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2012-04-06

US Entry : 2012-04-29

Marriage : 2012-05-24

Comments : Happily married! :)

I-129f was approved in 113 days from your NOA1 date.

Interview took 182 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.