kayu

Still no EAD since 16 December

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi,

I have sent my AOS (adjusted from B2) on 17 November 2011. Bio on 16 December and I have not received EAD until now. I called USCIS last week and they said they will send a request to check and email me back an answer after 14 days.

Does it take that long for EAD? It already took 90 days and yet nothing.

Any comments would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Hi,

I have sent my AOS (adjusted from B2) on 17 November 2011. Bio on 16 December and I have not received EAD until now. I called USCIS last week and they said they will send a request to check and email me back an answer after 14 days.

Does it take that long for EAD? It already took 90 days and yet nothing.

Any comments would be welcomed.

Thanks.

I sent my AOS/EAD/AP on the 29th November and was expecting a 3 months time-frame which would be near the end of February. Instead I got a letter with an appointment for the bio metrics on the beginning of February and some days later (less than 2 weeks) I got a combo card with EAD and AP. AOS is still processing and a few months away. So you're probably on your way give or take a couple of weeks.

Hope it all goes well

Timeline

I sent my AOS/EAD/AP on the 29th November and was expecting a 3 months time-frame which would be near the end of February. Instead I got a letter with an appointment for the bio metrics on the beginning of February and some days later (less than 2 weeks) I got a combo card with EAD and AP. AOS is still processing and a few months away. So you're probably on your way give or take a couple of weeks.

Hope it all goes well

I think it's a bit different because you have applied under K1 visa. Thanks for sharing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You already called USCIS, so I think you should wait for 14 days as they said.

After that, if nothing happen, you may request and infopass to their office though.

For your information, I am adjusting from B2 too. I sent AOS file on November 14th, I got my EAD approval on day 66th.

Good luck! (F) (F)

Naturalization

04/22/15 (Day 0) N-400 Package sent

08/03/15 Interview - Recommend for Approval

08/18/15 Oath Ceremony

ROC

12/17/2013 (Day 0) ROC Package sent

12/23/2013 (Day 7) NOA date

01/27/14 (Day 43) Biometric Appointment

03/14/14 Case transferred to CSC

05/16/14 New Card Received

AOS from B2
11/14/2011 (Day 0) AOS Package sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11/15/2011 (Day 1) Package received by USCIS

12/12/2011 Biometrics Appointment
01/28/2012 (Day 74) EAD Card in hands
02/02/2012 (Day 79) Received letter of Interview Notice
03/02/2012 (Day 108) Interview - Dallas
03/21/2012 (Day 127) Green Card in Hands!

Timeline

You already called USCIS, so I think you should wait for 14 days as they said.

After that, if nothing happen, you may request and infopass to their office though.

For your information, I am adjusting from B2 too. I sent AOS file on November 14th, I got my EAD approval on day 66th.

Good luck! (F) (F)

Thanks for sharing. Have you received EAD card just in mail or with email as well?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

A 90 + day wait to get the EAD is not unusual, not at all. However, some get it sooner than that, each case is different.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks for sharing. Have you received EAD card just in mail or with email as well?

I got an email notified me about EAD Card Production Order on day 66th, after that I got 3-4 emails about approval and USPS picking up my card to deliver. (didn't put every email notifications in my signature timeline though)

Then I got EAD Card in my mailbox around 10 days after that.

Naturalization

04/22/15 (Day 0) N-400 Package sent

08/03/15 Interview - Recommend for Approval

08/18/15 Oath Ceremony

ROC

12/17/2013 (Day 0) ROC Package sent

12/23/2013 (Day 7) NOA date

01/27/14 (Day 43) Biometric Appointment

03/14/14 Case transferred to CSC

05/16/14 New Card Received

AOS from B2
11/14/2011 (Day 0) AOS Package sent (I-130, I-485, I-765)
11/15/2011 (Day 1) Package received by USCIS

12/12/2011 Biometrics Appointment
01/28/2012 (Day 74) EAD Card in hands
02/02/2012 (Day 79) Received letter of Interview Notice
03/02/2012 (Day 108) Interview - Dallas
03/21/2012 (Day 127) Green Card in Hands!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.