6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Count on 4 weeks minimum the way things are backed up these days.

Your best bet is to email them: NVCInquiry@state.gov

with your case number for your NOA1 in the subject line for a status in about 2 weeks.

with your case number for your NOA1 in the subject line for a status in about 2 weeks.

[/quotE

ok THANKS, BUT HOW MANY NOTICES YOU HAD RECEIVE FROM THEM ? ONLY THE ONE THAT SAYS THAT YOUR PAPERS HAD BEEN SENT TO THE EMBASY?? AND WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE IT?? THANKS

PLEASE ANSWER

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

[/quotE

ok THANKS, BUT HOW MANY NOTICES YOU HAD RECEIVE FROM THEM ? ONLY THE ONE THAT SAYS THAT YOUR PAPERS HAD BEEN SENT TO THE EMBASY?? AND WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE IT?? THANKS

PLEASE ANSWER

You recieve 2 notices... sounds like you've got both.

Your fiance(e) will recieve two as well.

As far as when... everyone here would like to know. :D

Steve (WA,US) & Anne (SH,CN)

P1..............2004/10/04

P2..............2005/01/10

P3..............2005/04/07

P4..............2005/08/02

Interview.....2005/09/19

Married.......2005/10/29

Filed I-485...2005/12/17

RFE submit...2006/02/27

Interview......2006/08/31

Fingerprint....2006/09/07

wel letter......2006/09/19

I-551...........2006/10/02

Share my experiences with you, China-->U.S.

Check out my website : Click here

I am not an attorny, but someone did what you are doing or going to do.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We got approved on 9/7/2006 and we still arent at NVC yet .

I have been calling every day but they say havent recieved it yet.

Its just another stage of waiting so dont be impatiant and soon it will be sent to them.

When i called CSC last week they said our petition is in the delivery staging area whatever that is.

They say just wait atleast 4 weeks is the average time for the transfer.

Edited by gobdogman

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

PLEASE ANSWER

First you will receive the hard copy NOA2 indicating your petition has been approved. Then you will receive a hard copy from the NVC when the petition has been received and forwarded to the consulate. In the meantime, wait a few weeks and then email them - that way you'll know when it has been sent before you reeive the hard copy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.