5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello friends.

filed I130 June 29/2011 in Us California Office

Approved Dec 06/2011

Papers send to NVC Moscow

NO CORESPONDENTS FROM THEM

I Called, and mentioned that Wife is Preagnant (18 weeks at that time)

Have got interview Jan 17/2012 (Moscow)

Did not received Police form., asked to bring it to US Embassy North entarance.

Paid $400+ for Visa on the 17 January., passport and paperwork kept by US Embassy

Delivered Police report (translated and Notorized) to US Embassy North Gate January 28/2012

Now wife is 25 weeks preagnant.

It has been almost 3 weeks , not a call, letter or anything from US Embassy or NVC.

I emailed and asked to expedite., answere (via email ) : Unfortunately, the case is still under review

Question: Is there anything that I can do!? Time is ticking, and would like to take wife to see a qualified doctor in US.

Thanks in advance!

Your wife's pregnancy has no bearing on the case as far as the embassy is concerned. Your best option is to remain calm so that your wife will be relaxed. She needs to know that you are her pillar of strength and she will be able to relax and not be anxious.

Prayer at this time does help. :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello friends.

filed I130 June 29/2011 in Us California Office

Approved Dec 06/2011

Papers send to NVC Moscow

NO CORESPONDENTS FROM THEM

I Called, and mentioned that Wife is Preagnant (18 weeks at that time)

Have got interview Jan 17/2012 (Moscow)

Did not received Police form., asked to bring it to US Embassy North entarance.

Paid $400+ for Visa on the 17 January., passport and paperwork kept by US Embassy

Delivered Police report (translated and Notorized) to US Embassy North Gate January 28/2012

Now wife is 25 weeks preagnant.

It has been almost 3 weeks , not a call, letter or anything from US Embassy or NVC.

I emailed and asked to expedite., answere (via email ) : Unfortunately, the case is still under review

Question: Is there anything that I can do!? Time is ticking, and would like to take wife to see a qualified doctor in US.

Thanks in advance!

Well, hopefully it all goes through quickly, but if it takes so long she can't fly with the baby, she'll be stuck there until after the baby is born, then you're looking at a lot of paperwork. And though it is not a "requirement" to have a DNA paternity test, they won't do a CRBA without it. Plan on getting that done ASAP. I spent 8 hours waiting in their waiting room for them to just give me a piece of paper saying "there is not sufficient evidence". If you have that DNA test done already, you'll save yourself a lot of time.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank You All for a Reply!

I hope that it will not come to it!

It said on the embassy site, that it should not take longer than 60 days!

So, I am hoping that she should get a visa with in next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for advice!!!!!!!

Time is ticking, and would like to take wife to see a qualified doctor in US.

You know, they've been having babies in Russia for a long, long time. My wife was born there. Her sister was born there. And that was over 30 years ago. Their mother was born there over 50 years ago. They've had qualified doctors for just as long as we have. Longer, even.

I know in America we've been trained to think Russia is the third world and they wait in line for bread all day after finishing their duties (for dedushka Lenin) in the coal mines. But the truth is they put a man in space before we did. Something as "technical" as pushing a kid out isn't all that hard for them.

I know you want her child to have the best care possible, but the kid will be just fine in Russia. It isn't rocket science. (And they're pretty good at that too!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.