dawnnhatem

Happy Tuesday

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning,

I just dropped Hicham off at his English class and I think I'm going to go back to bed and enjoy the last few days before I have to start workng!

Have a good one!

Sarah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Tuesday Shmoosday. :lol: I'm tired, my clothes don't fit me, I'm anxious (2 weeks left), I'm annoyed, I think I am feeling every single emotion a person could possibly feel at one time.

However on another note, I am really happy that my interview is on October 19th, bcz now I have an interview buddy, Najia :luv: andddddddd that happens to be my parents 38th wedding anniversary so maybe that will rub some good luck on all of us :star: Also I noticed my hunnys passport was issued on October 19th too, what is with that date? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Also I noticed my hunnys passport was issued on October 19th too, what is with that date? :lol:

October 19th:

202 BC - The Battle of Zama results in the defeat of Carthage and Hannibal.

439 - The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.

1216 - King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.

1453 - The French recapture of Bordeaux brings the Hundred Years' War to a close, with the English retaining only Calais on French soil.

1466 - The Thirteen Years' War ends with the Second Treaty of Toruń. Gdansk Pomerania and Prussia as a whole are incorporated into Poland; the Teutonic Knights are allowed to rule its eastern part as Polish vassals.

1469 - Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.

1512 - Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).

1781 - At Yorktown, Virginia, British commander Lord Cornwallis surrendered to a Franco-American force led by George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau, paving the way for the end of the American Revolutionary War.

1789 - Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

1812 - Napoleon I of France retreats from Moscow.

1813 - The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.

1822 - In Parnaíba city; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva, Domingos Dias declares the Independence of State of Piauí.

1864 - Battle of Cedar Creek - Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys Confederate Army under Jubal Early.

1864 - Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.

1873 - Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.

1912 - Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.

1914 - The First Battle of Ypres begins.

1917 - Love Field in Dallas, Texas is opened.

1921 - Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.

1933 - Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.

1935 - The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.

1943 - Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.

1944 - United States forces land in the Philippines.

1950 - The military of the People's Republic of China takes control of the town of Chamdo in eastern Tibet.

1953 - Arthur Godfrey fires Julius LaRosa live on American national TV.

1954 - First ascent of Cho Oyu

1960 - The United States government decides to place an embargo on Communist Cuba.

1969 - The first Prime Minister of Tunisia for twelve years is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba. He is Bahi Ladgham, who would serve until 2 November 1970.

1973 - President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court demand to turn over the Watergate tapes.

1974 - Niue becomes independent from New Zealand

1982 - John De Lorean is arrested for trafficking in cocaine (later acquitted).

1983 - Maurice Bishop, Prime Minister of Grenada, is overthrown and executed in a military coup d'état led by Bernard Coard.

1985 - The first Blockbuster Video store opens in Dallas, Texas.

1986 - Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others died when their Tupolev 134 plane crashed into the Lebombo Mountains.

1987 - In retaliation for Iranian attacks on ships in the Persian Gulf, the U.S. Navy disables three of Iran's offshore oil platforms.

1987 - (Black Monday) Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%.

1989 - Guildford Four convictions are quashed by the Court of Appeal - they had spent 15 years in prison through a miscarriage of justice.

1991 - 7.0 Richter Scale earthquake in Northern Italy - 2000 dead

1994 - New Zealand's Goodnight Kiwi says good night for the last time.

1998 - The Earth Liberation Front sets fire to the Vail Mountain ski resort in Vail, Colorado, causing $12 million in damage.

2001 - SIEV-X sinks en route to Christmas Island

2003 - Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.

2003 - David Blaine finally ended his 44-day endurance stunt of being sealed inside a transparent case suspended 30 feet in the air over Potters Fields Park, located in London.

2004 - Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the Thai government on charges of corruption.

2004 - Alain Robert dons a Spider-Man costume and climbs a building.

2005 - Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.

2005 - Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.

2005 - The legendary Busch Memorial Stadium is closed and destroyed.

I think your answer is right here. Clearly. :lol::thumbs:

Timeline

Also I noticed my hunnys passport was issued on October 19th too, what is with that date? :lol:

October 19th:

1216 - King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.

1453 - The French recapture of Bordeaux brings the Hundred Years' War to a close, with the English retaining only Calais on French soil.

1466 - The Thirteen Years' War ends with the Second Treaty of Toruń. Gdansk Pomerania and Prussia as a whole are incorporated into Poland; the Teutonic Knights are allowed to rule its eastern part as Polish vassals.

1469 - Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.

1781 - At Yorktown, Virginia, British commander Lord Cornwallis surrendered to a Franco-American force led by George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau, paving the way for the end of the American Revolutionary War.

1789 - Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

1813 - The Battle of Leipzig concludes, giving Napoleon Bonaparte one of his worst defeats.

1822 - In Parnaíba city; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva, Domingos Dias declares the Independence of State of Piauí.

1864 - Battle of Cedar Creek - Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys Confederate Army under Jubal Early.

1864 - Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.

1873 - Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.

1921 - Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.

1935 - The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.

1943 - Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.

1950 - The military of the People's Republic of China takes control of the town of Chamdo in eastern Tibet.

1960 - The United States government decides to place an embargo on Communist Cuba.

1969 - The first Prime Minister of Tunisia for twelve years is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba. He is Bahi Ladgham, who would serve until 2 November 1970.

1973 - President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court demand to turn over the Watergate tapes.

1983 - Maurice Bishop, Prime Minister of Grenada, is overthrown and executed in a military coup d'état led by Bernard Coard.

1986 - Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others died when their Tupolev 134 plane crashed into the Lebombo Mountains.

1987 - In retaliation for Iranian attacks on ships in the Persian Gulf, the U.S. Navy disables three of Iran's offshore oil platforms.

1989 - Guildford Four convictions are quashed by the Court of Appeal - they had spent 15 years in prison through a miscarriage of justice.

1998 - The Earth Liberation Front sets fire to the Vail Mountain ski resort in Vail, Colorado, causing $12 million in damage.

2003 - David Blaine finally ended his 44-day endurance stunt of being sealed inside a transparent case suspended 30 feet in the air over Potters Fields Park, located in London.

2004 - Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the Thai government on charges of corruption.

2005 - Hurricane Wilma becomes the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record with a minimum pressure of 882 mb.

:lol: Black Monday!!! Hurrican Wilma!!! 2000 dead in Italy!!! Is this supposed to make me feel better? :lol: j/k Your so funny Jenn :luv:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

October 19th:

:lol: Black Monday!!! Hurrican Wilma!!! 2000 dead in Italy!!! Is this supposed to make me feel better? :lol: j/k Your so funny Jenn :luv:

No silly, I was referring to the opening of the first Blockbuster store! :lol:

Timeline

October 19th:

No silly, I was referring to the opening of the first Blockbuster store! :lol:

Now thats newsworthy! :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

I am really happy that my interview is on October 19th, bcz now I have an interview buddy, Najia :luv:

yeah, Jordanianprincess :yes: we have the same interview date mine is at 8am (GMT), yours at which time??

Inshallah, we'll both post good news in VJ

Najia

Married: August 2005

Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

Timeline
I am really happy that my interview is on October 19th, bcz now I have an interview buddy, Najia :luv:

yeah, Jordanianprincess :yes: we have the same interview date mine is at 8am (GMT), yours at which time??

Inshallah, we'll both post good news in VJ

Najia

8am!!!!!! We are interview buddies :dance: I can't wait!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
How about another MENA group slumber party the night of the 18th? I'll bring popcorn and soda and we can all sit and do our nails while we keep JP and Najia company. (F)

Jackie

:thumbs: Sounds good! But isn't Najia going to be at the interview? :unsure: Well I can use the company! :luv: Najia if you are going to be the interviewee, please find a cafe close to the embassy if possible so you can update us!!!! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

But isn't Najia going to be at the interview? :unsure: Well I can use the company! :luv: Najia if you are going to be the interviewee, please find a cafe close to the embassy if possible so you can update us!!!! :thumbs:

Yes girls, it's a good idea "MENA group slumber party" BUT I'm the interviewee :whistle: , i assure you that i'll drop you a summary as soon as i'll have an internet connection... whereas details, it's when i'll be more comfortable at home, and with a GOOD news inshallah :yes:

Jakie, how many hours difference btw GMT and jordan time?? (8am in Morocco vs 8am in Jordan) ??

Najia

Married: August 2005

Enter USA: July 2007

Removing condition

5/13/09 : sent I-751 package to Vermont Center

check cashed : 5/22//09

NOA1 received : 5/26/09

Biometric Letter dated 5/29/09

Biometric Appointment: 6/25/09

touched: 6/26/09

9/30/09: got an email from USCIS. Production of the card has been ordered.

10/07/09: Got 10 years GC in mail

Apply for citizenship:....

Timeline
But isn't Najia going to be at the interview? :unsure: Well I can use the company! :luv: Najia if you are going to be the interviewee, please find a cafe close to the embassy if possible so you can update us!!!! :thumbs:

Yes girls, it's a good idea "MENA group slumber party" BUT I'm the interviewee :whistle: , i assure you that i'll drop you a summary as soon as i'll have an internet connection... whereas details, it's when i'll be more comfortable at home, and with a GOOD news inshallah :yes:

Jakie, how many hours difference btw GMT and jordan time?? (8am in Morocco vs 8am in Jordan) ??

Najia

Amman is 3 hours ahead of Morocco. Its almost 3am there right now.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.