ConcordUser

What happens after supervisor review

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What happens after the completion of the supervisor. What other steps are required after the supervisor review for the decision to be made. Do we get additional email/text alerts as further processing is done? What is the normal time you have seen before you received further information after the supervisor review is done?

Timeline

What is your experience after the email/text message supervisor review completed? Do we get another notification email or text message after the post activity - supervisor review completed message?

The reason I am asking, I am traveling and don't want to call my wife every day and ask her if I got any letter in the mail. I am wondering what is the next step after the supervisor review completed.

Is it the final decision of approval / denial or are there any other steps. Would I get another email/text or just wait for the letter.

Filed: Other Timeline

The next step is that you take your mind off of this thing and chill. A supervisor review is standard practice and a few weeks later you'll receive a letter with the Oath appointment. Put down the cell phone now.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Can only question if that supervisor is checking on you to make sure all is in order, or your IO in that your interview was done properly. Really doesn't make any difference if a fault is found by either, you still pay the price for any errors.

One would think the supervisor would schedule these interviews, and afterwards would expect that IO to hand over that huge stack of papers rather than lay them in a corner someplace. That happened to us, wife's file was misplaced and waited weeks until I called my senators office. Calling the USCIS on this issue, well have better results to talking to my wall.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Can I call them after one week and find out the outcome? Would they be able to tell me over the phone if my application has been approved or declined?

Expecting to get an oath letter? Suppose to give them 120 days to do that. Typically your IO should have told you the outcome, like you flunked your civics test, don't have enough evidence, or need proof that you paid a 40 year old parking ticket, so a decision cannot be made at this time. Or congratulations, you passed pending supervisor approval, if you got that, should be approved. Whenever they get around to it.

Timeline

Expecting to get an oath letter? Suppose to give them 120 days to do that. Typically your IO should have told you the outcome, like you flunked your civics test, don't have enough evidence, or need proof that you paid a 40 year old parking ticket, so a decision cannot be made at this time. Or congratulations, you passed pending supervisor approval, if you got that, should be approved. Whenever they get around to it.

IO said leaning towards making the recommendation but did not had the time to review all the paperwork. That is why I am not sure what the outcome could be and bit anxious to find out the out come. I have to quite my self and wait for the results to come. I am doing a very good job in driving my self nuts.

Timeline

I have to learn to stop worrying and start enjoying the life. Just now received the email.

Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On February 13, 2012, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Filed: Other Timeline

Told you so.

Patience is a virtue. Try to learn to be patient. It will help you to find inner peace.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.