kyaw

AOS February Filers.

591 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there!

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone in this. I am also one of the "not-so-lucky-ones" who got transferred to CSC. We have almost same timeline. And just like what everybody is saying, there's really nothing much we can do but wait.

Anyway, do u have any update? Pls keep us posted here.

Thanks and good luck to all of us who are still in this waiting game. God bless!

CVM

Dear all,

I need some advice regarding my green card. The story goes like this:

1)I have submitted my AOS package on Feb 7th.

2) I received two letters saying that my I-485 and I-765 were received and accepted.

3) A third letter followed saying that my I-485 was transferred to the California Service Center in Laguna Niguel. The date on the letter is Feb 27.

4) On March 12 I did the biometrics walk in.

After the biometrics walk in I did not receive anything else and it has been about 150 days since my AOS submission.

What should I do? Should I continue to wait or should I take some sort of action?

Any advice is welcomed.

Thanks and good luck to you all.

Luke 1:37 - "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."

AOS Journey

• 02.25.2012 - AOS, EAD, AP sent
  • 02.29.2012 - received text/email receipt notices
  • 03.22.2012 - transferred to CSC
  • 04.19.2012 - biometrics appointment
  • 05.02.2012 - EAD & AP approved
  • 10.19.2012 - AOS approved

K1 Journey

• 05.2000 - met in class - Orlando, FL
  • 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 11.2011 - K1 visa received
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that I have not received my green card yet. Still waiting...

Has anyone among the February fillers received theirs?

Best of luck to you all!

A

PS: I_Am_That_I_Am, thank you for your encouragement message.

Hello there!

Just wanted you to know that you are not alone in this. I am also one of the "not-so-lucky-ones" who got transferred to CSC. We have almost same timeline. And just like what everybody is saying, there's really nothing much we can do but wait.

Thanks and good luck to all of us who are still in this waiting game. God bless!

CVM

Timeline

hello there!

lately ive been receiving notifications from visajourney abt Feb filers who already got their GCs (all transfered to CSC). I remember there's also another MAY filer who already got his/her GC. His/her case was also transfered like us. I guess some people are just lucky. hehehe. Good for them. Im just hoping that we are next in line. I don't think we'll have to wait for long... It's coming anytime soon...

Good luck to all of us still in the same boat. Can't wait to get off! :-)

CVM

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that I have not received my green card yet. Still waiting...

Best of luck to you all!

A

AOS Journey

K1 Journey

• 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello again!

Any update re ur AOS application? I just finished talking to an agent (USCIS) and asked for Service Request. Was told to wait for correspondence from Ca office within 15 days from today. If nothing happens in 15 days i was told to call USCIS customer service again... hmmm. we'll see what happens next. innocent.gif

Thanks!

Hello again,

Best of luck to you all!

A

AOS Journey

K1 Journey

• 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Thanks for emailing me. I have not received anything yet from USCIS. It's great that you called. I tried to do that once and I coudn't get through. I think I called the USCIS customer service.

May I ask where did you call the USCIS agent? Was it at the USCIS office in your state/city?

You should receive the letter soon. I hope it's good news.

Good luck!

Best,

A

Hello again!

Any update re ur AOS application? I just finished talking to an agent (USCIS) and asked for Service Request. Was told to wait for correspondence from Ca office within 15 days from today. If nothing happens in 15 days i was told to call USCIS customer service again... hmmm. we'll see what happens next. innocent.gif

Thanks!

Timeline

Hello there!

Unfortunately i have not received anything yet. Tomorrow is the 15th day so i guess i'll be calling USCIS customer service again in 2 days... But i read somewhere here from one guy that they called few times and haven't received anything. But got approved almost 7 months after sending papers (few weeks after their last call to uscis). I will call again and see what happens next.

I'm sure ours will be next. I just want it to get here fast. By the way, the number i called is that customer service number written on the notices (NOAs n TRansfer Notice). I just followed the instructions n got hold of an agent mins later. You should try calling them too. Maybe it will help. It wouldn't hurt anyway.

Good luck to us... patience is the best virtue we need at times like this. hehehehe!

Cheers!

CVM

AOS Journey

K1 Journey

• 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Hi Folks, some good news for me, and good news for you all.

FINALLY after 240 days, I got my much anticipated text message.

On October 8, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thank you Lord, I am over the moon. No interview, just had to battle the CSC black hole.

My details are as follows (more on my timeline)

CIS Office : Helena MT

Date Filed : 2012-02-11

NOA Date : 2012-02-15

RFE(s) : 2012-03-03

Bio. Appt. : 2012-03-07

AOS Transfer** : 2012-03-16

Interview Date : [no interview]

Approval / Denial Date : 2012-10-08

Approved : Yes

I'll be praying that others get their good news soon as well (For those still waiting)!

Very happy camper,

GrayL

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.
We met in June 2010, got engaged in November 2010, and married in January 2012!
We are now living together in Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

07/04/2015: Applicable for Naturalization

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd
Check out my Flickr Page here: http://goo.gl/Yx4THU

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Folks, some good news for me, and good news for you all.

FINALLY after 240 days, I got my much anticipated text message.

Thank you Lord, I am over the moon. No interview, just had to battle the CSC black hole.

My details are as follows (more on my timeline)

CIS Office : Helena MT

Date Filed : 2012-02-11

NOA Date : 2012-02-15

RFE(s) : 2012-03-03

Bio. Appt. : 2012-03-07

AOS Transfer** : 2012-03-16

Interview Date : [no interview]

Approval / Denial Date : 2012-10-08

Approved : Yes

I'll be praying that others get their good news soon as well (For those still waiting)!

Very happy camper,

GrayL

Congrats to the two of you... this gives us a glimmer of hope considering our timelines are so close to each other's

We just returned from an overseas trip and contacted our senators and congressman immediately. Hopefully, we will hear some good news soon.

Chigs

Spoiler

N400 Journey:

01-Mar-2017: Filed N400 Application

08-Mar-2017: Check Cashed

08-Mar-2017: NOA

06-Apr-2017: Early FingerPrints (Orig: 12-Apr-2017)

10-Apr-2017: Case In Line for Interview

10-Sep-2017: Interview Scheduled

20-Oct-2017: Interview, recommended for approval

01-Dec-2017: In line for Oath

08-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony Scheduled SMS/Email

19-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Today I received 3 text messages from the USCIS. After the 1st text, I checked USCIS site and it was on production of my card. Last text seem to throw it back in the decision stage:

Decision

On October 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

When we called the USCIS 2 months ago, they stated that there would not be a interview and my Fiancee would be receiving the card. They didn't give a time period, but looking at everyone else that is in this California black hole, I just figured it would take some time.

Fingers crossed folks, we may see our green cards this month, hopefully. Hope all is well with everyone.

Edited by djkurious

AOS TIMELINE:

02/08/2012 AOS Application Sent.

02/14/2012 NOA Hard Copy Received for EAD and AOS in mail 2/14/2012.

03/01/2012 Biometrics letter received. Bio scheduled at 3pm on 03/29.

03/29/2012 Successful Biometrics. In & out only 20 mins.

04/03/2012 Received text and email of EAD card production.

04/05/2012 Received text and email of EAD card mailed.

04/06/2012 Received EAD Card.

Today I received 3 text messages from the USCIS. After the 1st text, I checked USCIS site and it was on production of my card. Last text seem to throw it back in the decision stage:

Decision

On October 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

When we called the USCIS 2 months ago, they stated that there would not be a interview and my Fiancee would be receiving the card. They didn't give a time period, but looking at everyone else that is in this California black hole, I just figured it would take some time.

Fingers crossed folks, we may see our green cards this month, hopefully. Hope all is well with everyone.

Yup, the same happened to me, I was going to write a post here about it, but before I did I changed back to 'Card Production Ordered', so I'm going to say the same with happen to you in the next 24 hours.

Then you'll get another one saying it's done, and USPS have been notified to collect it.

THEN you'll get yet another one saying USPS have collected it and will be delivered in 7 days.

That all happened in a 24 hour period!

So prepare for a bombardment of glorious updates! :dance: :dance: That's a bunch of text messages I'll gladly receive!

GrayL

___________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Gray and I'm originally from Perth, Western Australia, my wife Bry is from Montana.
We met in June 2010, got engaged in November 2010, and married in January 2012!
We are now living together in Montana.

Timeline:

- NATURALIZATION, N400 -

07/04/2015: Applicable for Naturalization

For my full K-1/AOS/AP/EA/ROC process see my timeline here: http://goo.gl/AyNVBd
Check out my Flickr Page here: http://goo.gl/Yx4THU

Timeline

UPDATE...

I received a notification text today to check my status on USCIS site...

"Card/ Document Production

On October 15, 2012, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Hopefully this is true! Fingers Crossed!

AOS TIMELINE:

Timeline

UPDATE...

I received a notification text today to check my status on USCIS site...

"Card/ Document Production

On October 15, 2012, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Hopefully this is true! Fingers Crossed!

Received green card 10.17.2012! Last name is wrong but will call them to get that fixed. Wonder why they used the maiden name :o

No interview!

AOS TIMELINE:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello again!

Last night i received 3 text messages informing me of my card production. i should get my gc in the mail in a week or so. I hope you already got yours by now. If not, don't lose hope. it is coming anytime soon.

As soon as i get a hold of my gc, i will feel free... can't wait to get off this gc waiting game/boat thingy. Hubby and i are so excited! He went straight to google and researched allure of the seas packages. hahaha.

I hope all our batchmates who are still waiting will get theirs soon. More blessings everyone!

Cheers!

CVM

AOS Journey

K1 Journey

• 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

That's awesome! Congrats!

Did you get that letter from USCIS (after you called them)?

All the best to you and your husband :).

Alina

Hello there!

CVM

Timeline

hello again!

i called uscis on sept. 25. i was told to wait for 15 days and if i don't hear/get anything from cali office by then, call them (USCIS) again. i never heard/got anything and also didn't call again. i thought calling them won't do any good. they will still decide when they're in the mood to do something and bugging them is a waste of time.

i got the approval message yesterday (which was a month after my call). you should get your approval anytime soon. i pray that before oct ends you'll get yours too. just hang on in there. you'll be next.

if calling them will make you feel any better,pls do so.but i personally don't believe it would make any difference.

Best of luck!

CVM

That's awesome! Congrats!

Did you get that letter from USCIS (after you called them)?

All the best to you and your husband :).

Alina

AOS Journey

K1 Journey

• 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.