3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello Everyone

My finace and I are preparing the last of our paperwork to be filled and we have a couple of Questions we can not seem to find the answers to. The first one is that I am divorced and I am not certain if I need to include a copy of my marriage licence to go with the divorce decree to prove name changes. And the second one is that on the G-325A form there is a line regarding last occupation abroad if not shown above, He has never worked in any other country than his birth one which is Australia. If anything what should we put in that line ?

Thanks to anyone who may know the answers to our question.

Our Timeless Journey

1/10/2012 - Matthew's trip to Cincinnati :)

1/21/2012 - Matthew proposed to Mary!

1/29/2012 - Matthew had to fly back to Australia :(

2/13/2012 - Submitted I-129-F to Texas lockbox via USPS Priority mail

2/22/2012 - Received e-mail for NOA1; petition routed to CSC

2/22/2012 - Cheque cashed

7/18/2012 - NOA2 (via e-mail)

7/24/2012 - NOA2 hard copy received

7/31/2012 - Request for Pkt3 e-mail received

8/20/2012 - Date of Consulate interview received, scheduled for Oct 2

8/27/2012 - Date for Consulate interview moved up to Sept 18 (yeah!)

9/18/2012 - Visa Approved !!!

9/21/2012 - Visa Received in the mail

10/02/2012 - Matthew arrived home in Cincinnati

10/14/2012 - I now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Masters ! (wedding day)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

So no one makes any poor advise / decisions, can you fill in your info, filing for, filing etc. They will not need a marriage license, just the certified certificate. DNA if not income abroad or none. You know junk in junk out, good luck. Time line stuff also.

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hello Everyone

My finace and I are preparing the last of our paperwork to be filled and we have a couple of Questions we can not seem to find the answers to. The first one is that I am divorced and I am not certain if I need to include a copy of my marriage licence to go with the divorce decree to prove name changes. And the second one is that on the G-325A form there is a line regarding last occupation abroad if not shown above, He has never worked in any other country than his birth one which is Australia. If anything what should we put in that line ?

Thanks to anyone who may know the answers to our question.

Welcome to Visa Journey!

1. you don't need to include marriage license, just your divorce decree - G-325A and I-129F, both have a part "Other Names Used", so it will show the name change.
  2. "last occupation abroad if not shown above" - nothing or N/A

Here is the link to the example forms, it may be helpful to you, and the guides, too.

Good luck on your journey!

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.