Cazwik

Close one!!!

14 posts in this topic

My dead little filipina fiance went to the courier yesterday and slipped the 2go guy some cash to tell her when the Visa would be there. She got a call this morning telling her tocome pick it up that they are holding it instead of shipping it to the next 2go site. Thank god , I thhought iwas going to have to book another ticket !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

My dead little filipina fiance went to the courier yesterday and slipped the 2go guy some cash to tell her when the Visa would be there. She got a call this morning telling her tocome pick it up that they are holding it instead of shipping it to the next 2go site. Thank god , I thhought iwas going to have to book another ticket !

event.png

event.png

Dear*** not dead lol

Dear*** not dead lol

Lolz:) that's what i thought while reading, Anyways, Goodluck on your journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Dear*** not dead lol

:lol:

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Jesus! I didn't realise how much she paid them . Appartenly they werent apost to deliver it till the 2nd. they wanted 2000 peso for her to get it early, I told her she got scamed. But she wanted the visa so bad that she gave them her money for the ticket to manila. I am disgusted right now , how can they hold her mail ? I would of punched them in the face.

Jesus! I didn't realise how much she paid them . Appartenly they werent apost to deliver it till the 2nd. they wanted 2000 peso for her to get it early, I told her she got scamed. But she wanted the visa so bad that she gave them her money for the ticket to manila. I am disgusted right now , how can they hold her mail ? I would of punched them in the face.

Reason why there are fixers and scammers is because there are people who are willing to pay. She should not have paid 2GO. They receive visas from embassy and deliver it the next day. That is the proper procedure. I got mine delivered right away on my gate.

Reason why there are fixers and scammers is because there are people who are willing to pay. She should not have paid 2GO. They receive visas from embassy and deliver it the next day. That is the proper procedure. I got mine delivered right away on my gate.

Yeah , its pretty stupid. They really got her on that one. She thought she wouldnt recieve it till the 2nd and her flight is on the 3rd.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :blink: :blink: P2000 / $ 46 USD for something that is already paid for in the visa application fee. That P2000 went straight into somebodies pocket. They got her :bonk: :bonk: Sorry for that, shame how they operate and that is a USEM contracted company.

Will don't feel alone. My first time to Philippines. A taxi drive tried to charge me P3000 from NAIA Airport to Mabini Mansion Hotel in Ermita :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: . Good thing my father-in law was there :ranting: but he still got me for double the price P1000. Normal price is P500. Even cheaper with a meter taxi. Hey I chucked it up as a learning lesson.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Outstanding news!! A little scamming by the 2GO guy or not... the end result is your Bride will be flying home soon!!

H&A, always lookin' on the bright side of life. +1.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Congratulations, you will see her very soon! In the grand scheme of things, it is a small price to pay for finally being together. Good luck!

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Congrats! I wouldn't worry about getting scammed by 2go too much. Its just the way things go in RP. When she's here with you, you'll totally forget the few bucks you got scammed for. Just like I forgot the 4000P customs fee the Philippines post office charged my wife to get some of the paperwork I sent her lol.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.