chikings

signing in INk??

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok I was reading through a thread today and it mention having the letter of intent and the G form in ink.. Ok does this mean my fiancee should not sign and scan?? Does it mean he needs to sign the forms and air mail to me with signature in ink?? That would mean I'm giving them my orginals right?? I thought I was to keep the orignals and send copies in case needed for interview?? Confused??

HELP :help: !!

Chi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

originals *signed in black ink* are sent in with packet..

copies of orginals are for you and fiance..

K101/17/2012.....I-129F ..... sent to Dallas, Texas

01/25/2012.....NOA1 (text & email) ..... sent to Vermont Service Center

01/28/2012.....NOA1 Hard Copy in Mail

07/31/2012.....NOA2.. 188 days update@USCIS

08/03/2012.....NOA2.. Hard Copy

09/04/2012.....Sent Email to Caracas Embassy for Interview date.. they had not contacted her

09/05/2012.....Embassy response.. with interview date!!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy!

10/17/2012.....INTERVIEW @Caracas Embassy... APPROVED!!

12/31/2012.....POE.. Miami, arrived to AUSTIN next day smile.png

02/16/2013.....Married!!

AOS - K1

05/06/2013.....I-465 & I-765 sent USPS priority mail

05/14/2013......Email, Text of Receiving package on 5/11

05/16/2013......Hard Copy of NOA1 received: I-465 and _I-765 Application for employment

05/20/2013...... Bio-metric hard-copy.
05/29/2013...... Biometric scheduled. . Austin office

07/15/2013...... EAD card arrived in mail today smile.png

10/20/2013...... Green Card approved! NOA hardcopy received!

10/31/2013...... Green Card Delivered!!

ROC-I-751
07/21/15 90 day Window Opens

07/24/15 I-751 Mailed to Cali. Service Center
09/03/15 Biometeric scheduled and completed

01/26/16 ROC Letter arrived
01/30/16 10 yr Green Card arrived

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok I was reading through a thread today and it mention having the letter of intent and the G form in ink.. Ok does this mean my fiancee should not sign and scan?? Does it mean he needs to sign the forms and air mail to me with signature in ink?? That would mean I'm giving them my orginals right?? I thought I was to keep the orignals and send copies in case needed for interview?? Confused??

HELP :help: !!

Chi

The LETTER OF INTENT should have an original signature. You can actually print and sign MULTIPLE letters and have MULTIPLE originals. Really. You can also send the roginal and keep a copy of what was sent.

All forms and the letter of intent should have original signatures. other evidence presented can be copies. Translations, if any, should also be the original translation and signature of the translator. Keep the copy. Alla provides TWO signed original translations with each document she does.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

The LETTER OF INTENT should have an original signature. You can actually print and sign MULTIPLE letters and have MULTIPLE originals. Really. You can also send the roginal and keep a copy of what was sent.

All forms and the letter of intent should have original signatures. other evidence presented can be copies. Translations, if any, should also be the original translation and signature of the translator. Keep the copy. Alla provides TWO signed original translations with each document she does.

Thank you!!!

Timeline

thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.