mariekemo

my dhl show changes

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

No. It will keep saying that every few days until the embassy gives the passport to dhl.

It will start out passport picked up-means it is still at the embassy

"Scheduled for Delivery as agreed".means they do not have it yet but your number is in their system

Arrived at Sort Facility Cairo Egypt (it means its in DHL's possession)

Processed at Cairo Egypt

Departed Facility in Cairo Egypt (this means it left Garden City, Cairo)

Arrived at Delivery Facility in Cairo Egypt (this means it has arrived at whichever city delivers to the address..in our case Nasr City, Cairo)

With Delivery courier (this means it is out for delivery)

Signed by ______(this means VISA IN HAND!! woooohoooo)

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from ROC to MENA forum as OP is asking about visa delivery, not Removal of Conditions, and this issue is country specific *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

my dhl change from shipment picked up to scheduled for deleavary as agreed dose this mean any thing ? dose this mean that the paper is moving ?

Its the equivalent of being "touched" by USCIS.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Timeline

did they say congrats you are approved and you will get your visa in 1 week or 2 weeks?

what eactly did they tell you?

thanks for the updates and good luck

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

did they say congrats you are approved and you will get your visa in 1 week or 2 weeks?

what eactly did they tell you?

thanks for the updates and good luck

the co asked me for the geen card copy for my joint sponsor and give the passport back to me and asked me to send it by dhl then i went outside the embassy my wife was waiting for me outside the embassy and when i told her what happened she called the joint sponsor and ask him for the green card copy and we print it out and i took it bake after 10 min to the co inside the embassy and give her my passport and the lady said every thing is fine and i will get the visa after 15 day my interview was 24th jan and i sent e mail to the embassy on 28th to ask what is happening with my case they answered me on 29th saying that the case is pending because they need the same paper i gave it by hand to the same officer who made the interview with me i went fast and send them the paprer again by dhl and sent them an email saying that i already gave it to the officer then they answered me by email saying The case is ready to be printed, you should expect to receive it shortly via DHL. i am confused i do not know what dose this mean . did they have the missing paper or no ? by any way i sent that paper again by dhl and send them another e mail saying that i already send it again and i want to know if they need any thing else and if thy found the paper i gave to the officer

i am very very confused dose this mean that every thing is fine or just they are playing by my mind and feelings

thank you for your help and answer

Timeline

the co asked me for the geen card copy for my joint sponsor and give the passport back to me and asked me to send it by dhl then i went outside the embassy my wife was waiting for me outside the embassy and when i told her what happened she called the joint sponsor and ask him for the green card copy and we print it out and i took it bake after 10 min to the co inside the embassy and give her my passport and the lady said every thing is fine and i will get the visa after 15 day my interview was 24th jan and i sent e mail to the embassy on 28th to ask what is happening with my case they answered me on 29th saying that the case is pending because they need the same paper i gave it by hand to the same officer who made the interview with me i went fast and send them the paprer again by dhl and sent them an email saying that i already gave it to the officer then they answered me by email saying The case is ready to be printed, you should expect to receive it shortly via DHL. i am confused i do not know what dose this mean . did they have the missing paper or no ? by any way i sent that paper again by dhl and send them another e mail saying that i already send it again and i want to know if they need any thing else and if thy found the paper i gave to the officer

i am very very confused dose this mean that every thing is fine or just they are playing by my mind and feelings

thank you for your help and answer

they are just slow.

keep calling them

keep emailing them

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.