sadman

heeelp about 221 (g)

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Ask your wife to join.

Hopefully she can understand the comments.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you everyone .i just give up. I wont leave my parent and my familly to live in a country that deny and separate famillies like if its paradise .i mean my wife can move to morroco and live with me in here Tetouan .am just regretting the time i wasted in getting everything done to join my wife. Now its her turn to leave her world and join mine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you everyone .i just give up. I wont leave my parent and my familly to live in a country that deny and separate famillies like if its paradise .i mean my wife can move to morroco and live with me in here Tetouan .am just regretting the time i wasted in getting everything done to join my wife. Now its her turn to leave her world and join mine.

I am sorry you give up. God knows my husband has said this before too. And we said if the Visa does not work for us...I WILL move to Morocco.

Hope you can find a way to be together.

:(

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Somebody always has to move.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

This is just another case for all OUR NEW MEMBERS to look at very closely and why i'ts SOOOOOOOOO important not jump the gun and marry, get engaged so soon after only meeting once, making one visit, etc. Morocco does not take these relationships serious even though you are madly in love.

Many here will read these denials and say well that doesn't mean it will happen to us but unfortunately it will, unless you UNDERSTAND this visa process in the first place and have enough patience to have a long distant relationship more than a few months or even a year before started any visa process. Those of us who have been approved cannot explain enough here how important it is to establish a pure relationship and I don't mean just over the internet, yahoo or skype. It takes coming to Morocco and staying or visiting multiple times for weeks or even a few months.

Sorry Sadman for your pain, but your finally here on VJ and with all hopes you will understand this visa process a little better after a denial takes place. Please do as others have said, have your wife join VJ and start asking questions as to what her next step is.

Timeline

I think we are past that point, she will be moving.

thank you for interesting.i know that but this is very hard for me and my wife.

Sadman have you talked with your wife about moving to Morocco? Are you working and able to take care of her should she move there? I mean, since you both know it would take a year or more to even find out if you can over turn this denial, why not have her move there so you both can just be together in the mean time.

What is her thoughts?

am working in my own coffee shop and i earn enough to live a good life and am trying to make her come here but its seems too hard for her to leave her world and familly .i really dont know what to do

I am sure it would be hard not just for her but for you as well to leave your family and friends behind. We do this for love Sadman. My husband left a beautiful family that i truly love and adore behind in Morocco, but he did all this for me and our life together. She is your wife now, and if she can come to you then she should and spend some quality time with you. This does not mean she has to move to Morocco but at least spend time with her husband. If she has a good job here, this may be hard for her to just up and leave, as it's very hard to come by a good paying job these days in the U.S. with little or no experience. I hope you both can make arrangements soon to see each other, keep your chin up and keep the lines of communication open between you both.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sadman have you talked with your wife about moving to Morocco? Are you working and able to take care of her should she move there? I mean, since you both know it would take a year or more to even find out if you can over turn this denial, why not have her move there so you both can just be together in the mean time.

What is her thoughts?

I offered to give him my husband's email there in Maroc...

It seems strange how she is the USC and she still remains MIA to VJ....at least to find more info on their options

:blink:

Edited by inluvnwaiting

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Somebody has to move, surely that is something you discuss before getting married?

Actually it matters not whether it is an international or domestic move, you can not, well not anytime soon, so it is up to her.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.