5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how they give u to complete the medical ?? Is it a month or more before the interview date that they require you to get it done? I am asking cuz I don't drive and am unable to get family to take me so i would need my fiance to come and do it. He wants to be there for the interview too but i dont think it would feasable for him to come within a month twice. I'm very nervous about this.

Sarah

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

you can do this relatively close with 3 days of your interview- but sometimes they need a day or two to prepare the forms.. you dont need a month - with in a week is sufficient

August 2003 met my sweet viktoria online

January 2004 feeling the love..heart.gif

November 2004 Really wanting to meet

August 04, 2005 first moments together St Petersburgdance.gif

August 11, 2005 Proposed marraigehearton.gif

Sept 12, 2005 129f received at TSC mail.gif

Sept 16, 2005 NOA1 received From CSC

Oct 26, 2005 date i had expected to receive my NOA2

(past now with this forever july 7 issue new expected -never)

well maybe not -i expect in about 4 months

Nov 14 NOA2

Dec 7 Sent to embassy

Jan 17 interview - got visa!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You will have to bring your packet 3 letter to the medical as well. If you click on Embassy Info, C for Canada you will find a list of the Panel Physicians that can do your medical, some even have weblinks and you can find out how long the results take, if not you can always call them. Another option would be for you to do it in Montreal a few days before your interview, I think I've read of 2 people on here that have done that and you can combine a mini vacation as well :)

If not, the medical offices in Toronto are easy to get to if you take the bus down.

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
You will have to bring your packet 3 letter to the medical as well. If you click on Embassy Info, C for Canada you will find a list of the Panel Physicians that can do your medical, some even have weblinks and you can find out how long the results take, if not you can always call them. Another option would be for you to do it in Montreal a few days before your interview, I think I've read of 2 people on here that have done that and you can combine a mini vacation as well :)

If not, the medical offices in Toronto are easy to get to if you take the bus down.

Now there's an idea Joel and I haven't thought about....doing his medical in Montreal. He was looking at Dr. Doane in Halifax. I'm hoping it's where I can be with him in Montreal...y'know, emotional support. The mini vacation idea sounds great. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

wow, i never thought of that. i will def mention that to Jon. am i ever glad i posted about this. thanks so much. i could also do it in ottawa right? on the way to montreal then we could see two places at once?? wow im so friggin happy now hehe. it would elimate alot of stress to do this all in one trip since jon doesn't have many vacation days left. thanks a bunch

sarah

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.