enamorados

worry

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The NVC received our paperwork about this time last year from the USCIS. If I remember correctly, it took 1 to 2 weeks for them to get it into the computer. Now I am still waiting for security checks to clear so they will forward it to the Embassy. Thats right, the NVC has had our case for 1 year with no progress. Now thats some "fun" waiting! Hope you all have better luck than we have!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I took me exactly 4 weeks.

The good news is, once it gets to NVC, it moves along really quickly!

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Just spoke to an operator at NVC. My case has been received by them. A case no. has been assigned. Now I am hoping that it will soon be dispatched to New Delhi......

I-751 process:

4/06/09: Mailed I-751 to VSC by Express mail

4/07/09: Received by VSC

4/17/09: Check clearance.

4/20/09: NOA1 received in mail (receipt date: 4/08/09)

4/30/09: Biometric appt. letter received (appt. on May 15th)

5/05/09: Walk-in biometric done

9/02/09: Approval Email (touch on USCUS site)

9/03/09: Approval letter received (decision date: 8/27/09)

9/09/09: Touch, but no change in status on USCIS site.

9/11/09: Green card rec'd.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just spoke to an operator at NVC. My case has been received by them. A case no. has been assigned. Now I am hoping that it will soon be dispatched to New Delhi......

Nice to hear you got a case number last night.. I am waiting for a case number to be assigned and like you waiting for my package to get sent to the US embassy in New Delhi!!

I still have 2.5 weeks of waiting as to the NVS 2-4 process time, and it seems the NVS is taking about 3.5 weeks!!

I-751 10yr Green Card

01-07-10 Approval Letter for the 10yr Green Card

01-15-10 Production Email Regarding the Green Card from USCIS

01-28-10 Green Card received from USCIS

US Citizenship

10-19-10 Mailed N-400 packet to Texas via Priority Mail

10-22-10 Packet was delivered after being forwarded to Dallas

10-27-10 Check was finally cashed by USCIS

10-30-10 I-797C Notice of Action (NOA) Received

11-02-10 RFE Text Message, and Email Received (Must be the Biometrics)

11-08-10 Biometrics Letter Received for 11/17/2010

11-17-10 Biometrics was done with in five minutes of reaching at 8:00am

12-06-10 Testing, and Interview email status received via email from USCIS with information to expect a letter shortly with appoinment time.

1-13-11 Interview Passed with form N-652 checked [box A] with congrats you have been recommended for finally approval.

1-13-11 USCIS JAX officer said the Oath letter will come in two or three months.

2-23-11 Oath Ceremony Letter was received for March 17th for 9am in the GNV Federal Court House

3-17-11 Oath Certificate was received at the oath ceremony, and appointment made for US passport for Monday 3-21-11.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Nice to hear you got a case number last night.. I am waiting for a case number to be assigned and like you waiting for my package to get sent to the US embassy in New Delhi!!

I still have 2.5 weeks of waiting as to the NVS 2-4 process time, and it seems the NVS is taking about 3.5 weeks!!

AKS,

We (our fiance/fiancee) might be doing interview at New Delhi around the same time. We can exchange info to help understand the whole process, if you like.

By the way, in your timeline why have you entered Armenia as your consulate?

I-751 process:

4/06/09: Mailed I-751 to VSC by Express mail

4/07/09: Received by VSC

4/17/09: Check clearance.

4/20/09: NOA1 received in mail (receipt date: 4/08/09)

4/30/09: Biometric appt. letter received (appt. on May 15th)

5/05/09: Walk-in biometric done

9/02/09: Approval Email (touch on USCUS site)

9/03/09: Approval letter received (decision date: 8/27/09)

9/09/09: Touch, but no change in status on USCIS site.

9/11/09: Green card rec'd.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

AKS,

We (our fiance/fiancee) might be doing interview at New Delhi around the same time. We can exchange info to help understand the whole process, if you like.

By the way, in your timeline why have you entered Armenia as your consulate?

Thanks for spotting the error in my timeline I didn't even spot that I had some how listed Armenia in it.. Shall fix it..

I-751 10yr Green Card

01-07-10 Approval Letter for the 10yr Green Card

01-15-10 Production Email Regarding the Green Card from USCIS

01-28-10 Green Card received from USCIS

US Citizenship

10-19-10 Mailed N-400 packet to Texas via Priority Mail

10-22-10 Packet was delivered after being forwarded to Dallas

10-27-10 Check was finally cashed by USCIS

10-30-10 I-797C Notice of Action (NOA) Received

11-02-10 RFE Text Message, and Email Received (Must be the Biometrics)

11-08-10 Biometrics Letter Received for 11/17/2010

11-17-10 Biometrics was done with in five minutes of reaching at 8:00am

12-06-10 Testing, and Interview email status received via email from USCIS with information to expect a letter shortly with appoinment time.

1-13-11 Interview Passed with form N-652 checked [box A] with congrats you have been recommended for finally approval.

1-13-11 USCIS JAX officer said the Oath letter will come in two or three months.

2-23-11 Oath Ceremony Letter was received for March 17th for 9am in the GNV Federal Court House

3-17-11 Oath Certificate was received at the oath ceremony, and appointment made for US passport for Monday 3-21-11.

Ours was approved on the 15th, and still nothing. I am giving it the full 25-30 days, counting working days only, before I get too anxious. I still send e-mails though all of the time. I figure it can't hurt!

Lord, please bless us all with patience and ease as we continue through this process.

The NVC received our paperwork about this time last year from the USCIS. If I remember correctly, it took 1 to 2 weeks for them to get it into the computer. Now I am still waiting for security checks to clear so they will forward it to the Embassy. Thats right, the NVC has had our case for 1 year with no progress. Now thats some "fun" waiting! Hope you all have better luck than we have!

Have you thought about talking to your senator, hiring a lawyer, or trying to get help . That is just crazy sounding to me! What is going on there? Have you inquired with anyone about this? A YEAR??? I am so sorry for you. Do you have any idea why it has taken so long? What makes your case so different? That is ridiculous, and I am so sorry! I will keep you all in my prayers! :o:blink::huh:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Trinidad & Tobago

4-18: I-129F Sent

4-25: I-129F NOA1

6-23: I-129F RFE

8-27: Sent RFE Reply

9-15: I-129F NOA2 FINALLY!!! Thanks be to you lord!

9-19: NOA2 by postmarked in snail mail (rcvd' around the 22nd)

10-12: Received e-mail from the NVC stating they recently forwarded our petition to the consulate! =)

10-17: Consulate received petition from NVC and mailed out packet 3 & 4

10-25: Johann collects Packet 3 & 4 from embassy!

10-27: Return information to the embassy!

11-7: Received Packet 4

11-28: INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT~ APPROVED

12-1: Visa Picked up from Embassy

12-23: Johann is coming to the STATES! Yay!

3-17: It's a GREEN Wedding!!!

picture051ay0.th.jpg

"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

- Rozina Hasham

americanflagyj1.th.giftrinidadflagmf1.th.gif[/font][/color][/font]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.