I Love Islam

I-864 Forms??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello All,

After doing more reading about the Affidavit of Support, there are different forms. I would complete the I-864EZ, 1. If I'm the person who filed or is filing the Form I-130, Petition for my husband; 2. My husband is the only person I am sponsoring and listed on the Form I-130 petition; 3. The income I am using to qualify is based entirely on my salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s).

I'm double checking all my forms.. Getting ahead of the game. Thanks for any replies..

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Meaning: "Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

Filed: Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello All,

After doing more reading about the Affidavit of Support, there are different forms. I would complete the I-864EZ, 1. If I'm the person who filed or is filing the Form I-130, Petition for my husband; 2. My husband is the only person I am sponsoring and listed on the Form I-130 petition; 3. The income I am using to qualify is based entirely on my salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s).

I'm double checking all my forms.. Getting ahead of the game. Thanks for any replies..

They want to know you can support the person you are bringing to USA and will not require goverment assisted programs like Food Stamps or Welfare to support a foreigner. Government LOANS for school will be ok when your hubby comes because you pay back loans

I provided 3 yr tax records/W-2's and 6 months paycheck stubs and a formal letter from my HR dept. declaring my employment. We are waiting I 130 approval but like you, want to be prepared

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

They want to know you can support the person you are bringing to USA and will not require goverment assisted programs like Food Stamps or Welfare to support a foreigner. Government LOANS for school will be ok when your hubby comes because you pay back loans

I provided 3 yr tax records/W-2's and 6 months paycheck stubs and a formal letter from my HR dept. declaring my employment. We are waiting I 130 approval but like you, want to be prepared

Hello Lynn, I came across this... Has anyone sent in the incorrect I-864 form?? Poverty Guidelines: I-864P

For forms I-864, I-864A, I-864W, or I-864EZ, select Affidavit of Support Forms, to download these USCIS forms.

Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.

Thanks in advance...

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Meaning: "Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allah and His blessings".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.