wreath

FYI

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well heres how it went down. My wife and I got back together for about three weeks and two hundred dollars later when I went to her nick again and read some of her chats again and saw she gave a nick to some one there. I went to yahoo invisable checker and typed the nick and there was my wifes picture.She also had a blog where she talks about taking money from one man and giving all her love to some one who never did anything for her.I talked to her about it and she told me to forget her and I was thinking the same thing. About one month later I went to Viet nam and emailed her dad and told him I would come to her hometown and file paper there and asked where I needed to go.Anyway he told me not to come there he said send my wife five hundred dollars and she would file the paper and I wouldnt need to come.I told him I didnt trust her so I would send money to him only and I did.He kept the money till near the end of my trip and sent me a email telling me to take back the money because he told me to send it to my wife , he told me he has hundreds and thousands of dollars far more than my fortune in usa and he didnt need it and now my wife didnt want it so I can do divorce in usa. I had to pay for a translator and get a paper so my friend there could get the money because I had to go back to usa the next day. So i have more anger issues. She has since has left the home and spending time with her boyfriend there who doesnt care if she gets divorced or not I guess. So Im trying to figure out how I can file divorce here with out spending money on a lawyer. Wreath

Well heres how it went down. My wife and I got back together for about three weeks and two hundred dollars later when I went to her nick again and read some of her chats again and saw she gave a nick to some one there. I went to yahoo invisable checker and typed the nick and there was my wifes picture.She also had a blog where she talks about taking money from one man and giving all her love to some one who never did anything for her.I talked to her about it and she told me to forget her and I was thinking the same thing. About one month later I went to Viet nam and emailed her dad and told him I would come to her hometown and file paper there and asked where I needed to go.Anyway he told me not to come there he said send my wife five hundred dollars and she would file the paper and I wouldnt need to come.I told him I didnt trust her so I would send money to him only and I did.He kept the money till near the end of my trip and sent me a email telling me to take back the money because he told me to send it to my wife , he told me he has hundreds and thousands of dollars far more than my fortune in usa and he didnt need it and now my wife didnt want it so I can do divorce in usa. I had to pay for a translator and get a paper so my friend there could get the money because I had to go back to usa the next day. So i have more anger issues. She has since has left the home and spending time with her boyfriend there who doesnt care if she gets divorced or not I guess. So Im trying to figure out how I can file divorce here with out spending money on a lawyer. Wreath

http://www.amazon.com/Divorce-Dummies-John-Ventura/dp/0764550586

Good Luck!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I heard you were in Vietnam and in the countryside with another woman and were already engaged I think her name was mimi? I also noticed you were using a different nic and were planning on moving here and teaching? In any case, good luck in what you do decide to do, we each have to live our own life.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

I heard you were in Vietnam and in the countryside with another woman and were already engaged I think her name was mimi? I also noticed you were using a different nic and were planning on moving here and teaching? In any case, good luck in what you do decide to do, we each have to live our own life.

The man asked for direction so he can file for a quick and inexpensive divorce so he can move on with his life. Whether it's a good and smart strategy, who knows. I wouldn't think he appreciates you exposed his "private" life like so; furthermore, whether your info is accurate. I'll be pissed if I were the OP and the info is not true.

Edited by CGivens

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The man asked for direction so he can file for a quick and inexpensive divorce so he can move on with his life. Whether it's a good and smart strategy, who knows. I wouldn't think he appreciates you exposed his "private" life like so; furthermore, whether your info is accurate. I'll be pissed if I were the OP and the info is not true.

Sometimes it's necessary to get behind the drama in order to determine what kind of advice is needed. You'll find on any website where relationships are involved, including VJ, that there will always be some people looking for advice on doing something that is morally or legally wrong, and they'll mask their intentions behind a cover story that's party or entirely false. For example, I stopped posting advice in most VAWA related threads after I discovered that a percentage of them weren't really abused, and were setting up their US citizen spouses for false charges just so they could get or keep a green card.

I think what Jerome is getting at is that there's apparently another side of this story, and that sympathy might end up being misplaced. :whistle:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Sometimes it's necessary to get behind the drama in order to determine what kind of advice is needed. You'll find on any website where relationships are involved, including VJ, that there will always be some people looking for advice on doing something that is morally or legally wrong, and they'll mask their intentions behind a cover story that's party or entirely false. For example, I stopped posting advice in most VAWA related threads after I discovered that a percentage of them weren't really abused, and were setting up their US citizen spouses for false charges just so they could get or keep a green card.

I think what Jerome is getting at is that there's apparently another side of this story, and that sympathy might end up being misplaced. :whistle:

Jim you are correct, before someone gives advice they need to know the entire story so that their advice is accurate, it is like helping someone solve a problem with only half the variables your answer is almost never correct, and the OP let everyone on this site know his dirty laundry ages ago, I really don't care what he does, but if he did have a new fiancee like I had heard then it would be probably much easier to just do the divorce here in Vietnam since if what I heard was true then he will most undoubtedly be making another trip to Vietnam, and in his case depending on states a person can do an uncontested divorce but the legal wrangling usually means an attorney is needed or a legal secretary that charges tons less simply because there are motions to file and paperwork that needs to be correct with every t crossed and every i dotted.

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

What makes you think you know ALL the details about the people coming in asking for help? You just "assume" what they told you here is the truth.

How many people actually come back here and update their "REAL" marital status afterwards?

When it comes to VNese marriages, please don't use the term "moral". It's an oxymoron!

To me, Wreath's divorce case is NO DIFFERENT from one that filed divorce for only 3 months prior to filing another petition for someone in Vietnam. (and there're tons of those cases in this forum)

A horse's ####### might smell a little bit better than a bull's, but in the end, they are ALL CRAPS.

Edited by CGivens

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

What makes you think you know ALL the details about the people coming in asking for help? You just "assume" what they told you here is the truth.

How many people actually come back here and update their "REAL" marital status afterwards?

When it comes to VNese marriages, please don't use the term "moral". It's an oxymoron!

To me, Wreath's divorce case is NO DIFFERENT from one that filed divorce for only 3 months prior to filing another petition for someone in Vietnam. (and there're tons of those cases in this forum)

A horse's ####### might smell a little bit better than a bull's, but in the end, they are ALL CRAPS.

I'm curious, how else are you going to help and give people advice without assuming what they're telling you is the truth?

At any rate, I'm so lost! It was very hard to read the original post.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.